shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

When 0 feedback guys bid on my shit on eBay. I have no problem if they actually want to buy but most win the auction and don't pay. My flyknits are sitting at $1000 right now because of 2 0 feedback guys. I know they're hyped at the moment but no one is paying that much for a used pair of flyknits...

When the 10 minute snooze button feels like 10 seconds.

Waking up and unsure if you actually slept or not?

"Unusual dreams" which question your sexuality.

Finding your comfort spot in bed and needing to take a piss.

About to shit your pants because some douche is taking his time in the cubicle.

esophagitus sucks. can't eat, drink, speak or breathe without burning chest pain. Had to sleep sitting up last night cause laying down makes it worse. The pain was so distracting this weekend I could barely get anything done... And it's going to affect my work tomorrow... fuck this

Bar staff that cant pour guiness correctlly. I'm paying premium prices and i dont have time for you to pour it again/ complain yet again.

lol guiness as 'premium' beer

i use that shit to cook with.  sam adams is not craft, it's not 1985. let's try again.

edit: ok I'm being a dick, but really Guinness if you're in NA/SA is pretty bad after shipping. 

Edited by po_boy_fuuma_hatesbürgerz

I think he was talking about paying premium because of the bar/service markup rather than the price for guiness itself when he could've just dropped into some specialty beer market thing and drank it out of the can/bottle for less and not messed up

lol guiness as 'premium' beer

i use that shit to cook with.  sam adams is not craft, it's not 1985. let's try again.

edit: ok I'm being a dick, but really Guinness if you're in NA/SA is pretty bad after shipping. 

Lets put things into perspective.

I live in australia , so yes the keg travels a long way and doesnt taste as good. 

Premium prices, i didnt call it a premium beer, Im paying through the nose for it, like we do with everything else down here.

I will always love it and its no. 1 in my liver. So i will be paying regardless, so if you sell it, pour it to the company's instructions so that the customer gets the correct taste.

Lets put things into perspective.

I live in australia , so yes the keg travels a long way and doesnt taste as good. 

Premium prices, i didnt call it a premium beer, Im paying through the nose for it, like we do with everything else down here.

I will always love it and its no. 1 in my liver. So i will be paying regardless, so if you sell it, pour it to the company's instructions so that the customer gets the correct taste.

listen, PM me your address and I'll send you some bottles of beer gratis from Chicago.  I dunno, it'd be cool to see if you like em.