shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

do you roast the whole thing upfront and reheat it or just cut a slice from the raw meat every day and cook that

you can do either but pork shoulder is ridiculously easy to cook. just rub with spices (salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, etc). mirepoix (celery/onion/carrots) and some liquid (broth, red wine, water). And roast in the oven a couple hours and then you can just pull it apart with your fingers. Scoop up some meat and the caramelized veggies on to some bread for a sandwich or over rice, pasta, anything.

Edited by ojsimpson

Slow ass grease monkeys taking over an hour for a simple oil change

The whole idea behind having an appointment is that I wouldn't be sitting around in the lobby all afternoon

most businesses that take appointments / do scheduling aren't good at it. seems easy, but is difficult. it's hard to balance appointments with stuff that comes in mid-stream. add unknown complexity to that and you've got a real problem. even worse is if no one (competent) is running the show.

Her friend who works at Aritzia set her up with an interview

When they asked about wage expectations she actually was stupid enough to give them an answer that was anything other than "minimum wage"

Didn't get a call back and is all "I was probably too good for them I have so many achievements and KOALIFICATIONS"

What the FUCK why would you expect anything other than minimum wage for a sales position at a fast fashion retailer

SMH

I'm getting angrier just hearing about ur dumbass thot of a sister every time I read a post

a pipe froze and burst in my building today, couldn't get into my place for 6 hours.  Not that bad for me, but a lot of film students keep their hard drives and equipment in lockers down in the basement.  It flooded.  Staff were able to save shit that was in unlocked lockers, but people who put combination locks on their lockers got fucked.

Her friend who works at Aritzia set her up with an interview

When they asked about wage expectations she actually was stupid enough to give them an answer that was anything other than "minimum wage"

Didn't get a call back and is all "I was probably too good for them I have so many achievements and KOALIFICATIONS"

What the FUCK why would you expect anything other than minimum wage for a sales position at a fast fashion retailer

SMH

sounds exactly like how my older sister will end up sooner or later

she gets "sick" at every convenient opportunity

shes managed to lose 3-4 bikes, break 2 phones, and total a car we sent her

all this while being an incredibly awful person to talk to and generally being full of herself, treating half her family like garbage and crying to the other half to keep paying for her solo apartment in LA so she can keep doing skeezy nude modeling gigs and try getting into flylo's inner circle or some other bonkers shit

older azn sisters can either be the best or the absolute worst i guess