shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

yeah i'd sure hate to miss out on epic racist jokes and the trivialization of terrorism + north korea's suffering under kju

seth rogen is shit but objecting to "trivilization" of serious issues is a little silly. Issues can still be taken seriously while they are being laughed at in the context of a comedy film.

I hate my girlfriend's neighbours. They are a bunch of Dominican wannabe thugs, and every other day, starting around 6 or 7, they get their party going. They start playing the most abrasive nu-cumbia and moombathon and crank the volume until we can hear it as loud as we would play music at our own party — they live across the alley. This goes on until 2 or 3 in the morning. The cops come by every once in a while, but the party restarts as soon as they leave. Shit is ridiculous.

seth rogen is shit but objecting to "trivilization" of serious issues is a little silly. Issues can still be taken seriously while they are being laughed at in the context of a comedy film.

Maybe they should have done a sept-11 comedy then....

^ joke's on you french-man. I'm not even from the U.S.

edit: spellin

The comment wasn't about your origin (no idea where you are from, don't care) but about the actors/filmmakers/studio etc.

I hate my girlfriend's neighbours. They are a bunch of Dominican wannabe thugs, and every other day, starting around 6 or 7, they get their party going. They start playing the most abrasive nu-cumbia and moombathon and crank the volume until we can hear it as loud as we would play music at our own party — they live across the alley. This goes on until 2 or 3 in the morning. The cops come by every once in a while, but the party restarts as soon as they leave. Shit is ridiculous.

do u h8 them cause they dominican?  what if they was azn?

people who had horrible parents getting children of their own before having processed their own issues, essentially becoming equally shitty parents and fucking up THEIR childrens lives. you're not at fault for what your parents did to you, but you fucking are to blame when you do the same shit to your own child.

Also, I hate the internet

Quz7Gek.png

I just wanted old records  :(

Probably better posted in superawkward, but had to lookup something for the boss in my old job. Doing some graphic related stuff and wanted to show examples of this brand

Japanese-candy-Peko-1_big.jpg

I typed Japanese candy girl. Did not think that one through

the fucking awful job sellers on rakuten do of measuring their garms:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/vectorpremium/076-201412212175/

size L with a shoulder width of 36cm.

could be womens? shoulders of 36cm and a width (usually armpit) of 45cm makes sense, considering some womens smalls have 30cm shoulders - its not like rick shirts dont give and the shoulders seams arent necessarily always supposed to end at the end of your shoulders, sounds like u just a whiny gaijin bitch 

eta: plus on rak if a rick tee isnt lilies its most likely going to be categorized as menshGv47jc.jpg

Edited by realnetw0rthless

i dunno why youre assuming they categorize everything correctly either, i said earlier that unless it has a lilies tag on it tees are usually categorized as mens

so you posted a reply to me to inform me that in fact it is not the measuring that is fucked up on rakuten, it is sellers putting things in the wrong categories?

you were just refreshing the page hoping to look for someone to start a bitch fight with weren't you?

so you posted a reply to me to inform me that in fact it is not the measuring that is fucked up on rakuten, it is sellers putting things in the wrong categories?

you were just refreshing the page hoping to look for someone to start a bitch fight with weren't you?

yeah p much ur the bitch that took the bait