shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

waking up in the morning completely hung-over to your ex-girlfriend posting vacation shots on instagram

feels bad man.

edit: bought rick owenz loungewear to feel better  :D

Edited by po_boy_fuuma_hatesbürgerz

sales threads like:

"this is the best version / all the other seasons are shit / best leather he ever used / etc."

lol. Pretty sure the main culprit for this is upsilonkng or whatever his name is. If you've ever browsed stylezeitgeist you'll know that this guy has no idea what's going on.

social anxiety 

at the checkout line in costco and see same girl at the cash register. quickly switch lanes even though it is 3 carts shorter. start having a minor headache. lips go dry. ears and cheeks starting warming up. 

i felt sick walking around the warehouse with a sea of people at 1 hour before closing time.

ahhhh

accidentally bumped an old lady in the ankle with my cart on the way out. sorry

Relying on other people to do important disgusting shit for you ---> Cleaning my dogs asshole

For future reference, I'm willing to bet there's some groomer that'll do that for you so you and your strained, sneezing body can relax rather than take an unneeded shower.

friends or relatives that upload plant and cafe coffe photos every fuckin week on instagram

just upload the same coffee/plant photo repeatedly for months and tag them each time. 

Edited by po_boy_fuuma_hatesbürgerz

how could 12 year olds have that great of an appreciation, i dont blame them, a lot of the same. wasnt till AP euro where i learned about paintings to actually have appreciation. if it was adults, fine. leave those kids alone.

tumblr_ngp1r0FJEa1qz6f9yo1_1280.jpg

I saw a kind of disturbing thing when I went to the Rijksmuseum.

In the renovated 'great hall' there was a crowd in front of every painting. There was this girl who was maybe 7 and she was giving grief to her mother (tugging on her arm, whining etc.) who was sitting down. The mother sat her down next to her, grabbed her neck and shoved it between the girls legs whilst whispering aggressively into her ear.

I think no one else saw it. Too busy ogling the Vermeer's. I was shocked. What a degrading thing to do to your kid in public.

Edit: If it wasn't clear. The young girls neck between her own legs. :unsure:

Edited by TIMDOT

this is why all good galleries don't let you take pics just enjoy the art in person ffs

RIP national gallery (in London). They only started to let people take pics a couple months ago and the mood of the place has changed.

They also want to privatize the guards.

It seems like the two decisions go hand in hand for two reasons:

A. To piss off the current guards. The mass majority of which are resisting privatization.

B. So that if they get new private guards in they can't kill anyone they're restraining after they took a quick snap. (My stereotype of private security)