shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

my favorite garment has been MIA for the past couple of months, and I'm at a complete loss to where it could be!! i'm starting to suspect that I've actually lost it on the train or something

bumming me out big time because not only is it cool as hell but also made me feel real comfortable in my skin!!

s2g this was up on gsc-rinkan for like $85 last month this shit is fucking disgusting fuck u yq3ICEt.png

OG Helmut "Strappy" anything is going to sell for a grip now on western markets, I don't know where this sudden surge in popularity is coming from over the last two years, but it's just like pre-Jil Raf, I don't see prices going down anytime soon

OG Helmut "Strappy" anything is going to sell for a grip now on western markets, I don't know where this sudden surge in popularity is coming from over the last two years, but it's just like pre-Jil Raf, I don't see prices going down anytime soon

i blame michael kard and endyma

s2g this was up on gsc-rinkan for like $85 last month this shit is fucking disgusting fuck u yq3ICEt.png

u didnt buy it, what diff does it make to you if it gets worn buy some dude in japan or sold on the internet by some dude in alabama? urnot gonna be wearing it either way

Edited by ver

u didnt buy it, what diff does it make to you if it gets worn buy some dude in japan or sold on the internet by some dude in alabama? urnot gonna be wearing it either way

Well, I know I'd be more interested in wearing Helmut if prices were lower - unless you're extremely lucky on Rakuten, there's next to no chances of bargains, especially now that foreign bidders are blowing up the prices for Y!JP Auctions

Well, I know I'd be more interested in wearing Helmut if prices were lower - unless you're extremely lucky on Rakuten, there's next to no chances of bargains, especially now that foreign bidders are blowing up the prices for Y!JP Auctions

ur complaining about people buying low and selling high

nothing is stopping u from buying low and keeping it

u do the same shit too, u bought that parka on rakuten for 100something and put it up on grailed for 350

eh? The dude who is buy/selling is stopping him from buying low if he gets there first.

Utopian clothing environment is everyone only buying pieces that they like and will wear.

if he saw it up on rinkan he could have bought it. chose not to, it sold, what difference does it make if it appears on the market again a month later for 3x the price

if u want to blame someone for resellers blame the people who like the same things as u but have more money, without them thered be no market

not gonna pass up a good deal bcuz some autist on the internet is gonna get hurt feelings, sz

ur complaining about people buying low and selling high

nothing is stopping u from buying low and keeping it

u do the same shit too, u bought that parka on rakuten for 100something and put it up on grailed for 350

I said "extremely lucky on Rakuten, there's next to no chances of bargains" - that's what's stopping me from buying low, that everything gets snapped up extremely quickly on rakuten or bidding goes ridiculously high on Y!JP

I don't think I listed it for $350, I don't even think $300, but yeah, I normally list stuff I sell on Grailed at about 150% of what I pay so I can bump it multiple times over a week and still hope to break even. I think there's a pretty discernible difference between doing that and buying a Raf bomber via Y!JP for about ¥60,000 and listing it on Grailed for $10,000

Yeah in this instance you're right. In general though, the soy sauce garments resale game drives up the price for people who are looking for certain shit and gives money to a few people whose only skill is regularly refreshing yahoo jp.

I don't think it's a big deal or anything. If I get the opportunity to make some easy money, I do it. I admit it's a pretty shitty thing to do tho

I said "extremely lucky on Rakuten, there's next to no chances of bargains" - that's what's stopping me from buying low, that everything gets snapped up extremely quickly on rakuten or bidding goes ridiculously high on Y!JP

I don't think I listed it for $350, I don't even think $300, but yeah, I normally list stuff I sell on Grailed at about 150% of what I pay so I can bump it multiple times over a week and still hope to break even. I think there's a pretty discernible difference between doing that and buying a Raf bomber via Y!JP for about ¥60,000 and listing it on Grailed for $10,000

lol no

it started out at 350+whatever shipping u charged b4 u removed it

u bought for 114 on rakuten, ofc youre gonna pricedrop it 50 times if ur desperate for the $$$ but would u be complaining if someone gave u 380 for it right off the bat? doubt it

only difference between u and pigfuck (goodonyachamp) is hes much, much better at reselling than u, making a living off it rather than desperately spamming /fa/ buysell hoping to scrape back the money he payed

Edited by ver

lol no

it started out at 350+whatever shipping u charged b4 u removed it

u bought for 114 on rakuten, ofc youre gonna pricedrop it 50 times if ur desperate for the $$$ but would u be complaining if someone gave u 380 for it right off the bat? doubt it

only difference between u and pigfuck (goodonyachamp) is hes much, much better at reselling than u, making a living off it rather than desperately spamming /fa/ buysell hoping to scrape back the money he payed

Yeah, I paid like $150 shipped to Australia, and put it up for about $250? You must have been thinking about the Schneider knit, which I also removed. Anyway, I removed it yesterday after the last buyer flaked, I need a raincoat anyway because my Muji one is rubbish

The difference is I'm selling stuff I bought to wear and didn't work for whatever reason, whereas he literally buy things with the sole intention of reselling them.  I thought at least that much was clear? I'm trying to "scrape back the money I paid", like I said, break even, take a loss, make a small profit (all three happen, I've sold a fair amount of stuff and it balances out), so I can buy new stuff, rather than abandon it as a complete loss, rather than make a "living" off it

Yeah, I paid like $150 shipped to Australia, and put it up for about $250? You must have been thinking about the Schneider knit, which I also removed. Anyway, I removed it yesterday after the last buyer flaked, I need a raincoat anyway because my Muji one is rubbish

The difference is I'm selling stuff I bought to wear and didn't work for whatever reason, whereas he literally buy things with the sole intention of reselling them.  I thought at least that much was clear? I'm trying to "scrape back the money I paid", like I said, break even, take a loss, make a small profit (all three happen, I've sold a fair amount of stuff and it balances out), so I can buy new stuff, rather than abandon it as a complete loss, rather than make a "living" off it

u think the buyer cares whether u tried something on before u posted it on grailed at 3x markup?

u think the buyer cares whether u tried something on before u posted it on grailed at 3x markup?

I think there's a distinct difference between people buying and selling clothing to wear, what the second-hand clothing market is supposed to serve, and people acting mercenary and trying to capitalize on a trend by buying as much as possible with the intent to resell