shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

yo whatsup with the downvotes? i guess its true what they say give people an internet and anonymous profile and they will be as racist and evil as they choose. i honestly cant believe this is the 21st century right now with the amount of flack and hatred a single solitary black man like me is copping just for keeping it real.

racist

mother

fuckers

EDIT: I realize now that I spoke in haste. I apologize for blaming others for my own problems. I will look at myself first before lashing out. Thank you.

they have good benefits, plus it's for a stylist job instead of just an sa! $ is $

i forgot today was vet's day tho

Do stylists get same commission as SA, more, or less? I know managers still get commission tho not as much, plus salary.

I would never make it as a stylist, but I could sell the heck out of a store..I've sold bags off my back, literally. Best part of working in fashion is getting shipments, it's like Christmas every single time.

Hopefully it's at a good location..good traffic, so you can build up your book.

When I wear my glasses, my eyes stop aching but my head starts hurting because the frames are too tight.

When I take my glasses off, the headache goes away but my eyes sting like crazy.

My only relief is on the weekends when I don't have to stare at a screen for 10 hours a day

Edited by Schoon