shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Had one hour to submit an assignment online and my laptop decides to update the system

Kept restarting cz "failed to update"

Finally submitted with half an hour to spare

also while on the topic, group mates who don't seem to understand the concept of "group work"

seriously you're doing a postgraduate degree and already got marked down for the last group assignment which was just 7 days ago for the exact same reason, show some initiative

my motherfucking neighbor knocked on my door to complain about my creaking ass balcony door disturbing her during dinner but keeps drilling countless holes in her wall with what appears to be a fucking machine gun

i also coughed down my pipe just now, shooting tiny bits of tiny drugs everywhere but down my goddamn lungs!!!!

Edited by Sunsnatcher

That guy is absolutely disgusting, he's just a piece of shit. I tried emailing RSD for the venue of the Brisbane date so I can contact the venue and talk them about cancelling it, no reply yet, but when they do I'll probably post it in here so everyone can email them as well