shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

dig through a big ol' bag to find their wallet

people who do this when paying their fare on the bus are fucking infuriating. most of the time it's 10 minutes late already n then i have to deal w these morons wasting crucial seconds with their bs. i have somewhere to be!!!!

my pet peeve is people who will wait ten plus minutes for the bus to arrive

only to get off two/three/four stops later

actually heard one of those folks complain about how the bus was running late (next one was in 12 mins)

the line is like a stop a block -_________-

except for the slightly longer ones, those are two, one on each end

and for the one that probably is the span of fifteen houses or a mini park

has three, one on each end and one in middle

'merica.

when you long hug a girl and her face is dug into one of my quality tees or knits and my chin rubs against her zara polyester shit at the back of her neck and when I put my hands around her back the texture feels like fucking sandpaper

eugh

also I want to go off on a tangent and say that zara has entrenched itself so much into the life of young women that they have forgotten what clothes should feel like

and it's hella sad to see that a great majority of the 'beautiful' gender in their primes have been reduced to walking around in sad disposable synthetic shells badly mimicking quality counterparts that are nonchalantly shed every time they fall apart. And the worst thing is that they're probably built to fall apart, too.

I'm not trying to tell people that they should buy more expensive designer shit but that they should be more discerning consumers when it comes to fashion. Zara once in a while or so is fine, just don't go overboard with it.

also enfin leve is trash

Edited by Hsin8

Footy culture. There's something seriously wrong when people get excused for beating their SO's or any other person for that matter because they're a sports idol or something along those lines.

Also, sure its a fine game, but if I wanted to see muscular dudes wearing tight polos and pastel short shorts grappling each other in their sweaty glory I'd go to oxford street instead.

fucking cars.

see... i got a motorcycle in june. i needed reliable cheap transportation to and from work and school... so probably 60 miles a day. and every fucking day i have to slam on my brakes, or swerve, or both, because some asshole decided to pull into my lane without looking. every fucking day. 

its like I'm invisible out there.

I've already wrecked my bike once because of this dumb shit... first week i had it. dumb motherfucker pulled right into my line right beside me, and didn't see me at all... i hit my brakes and my back tire started sliding, and then i started sliding down the road at 45 miles per hour. douchebag actually came back, said he didn't see me, and then just drove off while I'm trying to pick my bike up.

at least he stopped.. i got a mirror taken off by a lady in a suv who was driving half in her lane half in mine... i was over as far as i could be with the parked cars on my right, and her mirror hit mine and shattered it. she hit her brakes for a split second and then took off.

so yeah... I'm starting to really fucking hate cars.

mother fucking automobiles, i swear

Blah blah blah

Turns out it was just a bum battery. Only a little over one year old, and it decided to die. Replaced for free under warranty.

The shop tested the alternator and it checked out fine, said I need to eventually get the front brakes re-done again sometime soon ($300ish parts+labor) but I may just get rid of the damn thing.

Keep safe on that motorcycle cheap. People are fucking crazy out there

Edited by jayrock

when you long hug a girl and her face is dug into one of my quality tees or knits and my chin rubs against her zara polyester shit at the back of her neck and when I put my hands around her back the texture feels like fucking sandpaper

eugh

also I want to go off on a tangent and say that zara has entrenched itself so much into the life of young women that they have forgotten what clothes should feel like

and it's hella sad to see that a great majority of the 'beautiful' gender in their primes have been reduced to walking around in sad disposable synthetic shells badly mimicking quality counterparts that are nonchalantly shed every time they fall apart. And the worst thing is that they're probably built to fall apart, too.

I'm not trying to tell people that they should buy more expensive designer shit but that they should be more discerning consumers when it comes to fashion. Zara once in a while or so is fine, just don't go overboard with it.

also enfin leve is trash

What kinda girl hugs hsin8 anyway? One wearin Zara.

Shud b happy that a girl would even hug u let alone listen 2 alota yr bullshit. U wouldn't b complaining about girls in Zara if u had enuff game to make that shit come off in the bedroom

"Hello, I did not mean to buy this item. I literally accidentally pressed buy and my phone freaked out. I'm not sure what happened, but please help! Thanks"

what the fuck is wrong with people

+

- sends invoice to person says ready to pay

- asks questions non-stop afterward for 2 days

- 3rd day arrives no payment i cancel the money request and let him know 

- "sorry. i be sure this is the fake item"

- i show him email store receipt and tell him to fuck off not selling to him

- "i'm sorry i misend the message. i know your item is authentic. it just misend message for you. that's not for you. i apologize to you that misending message and bargaining"

ugh. how is it a good excuse that you do not know how to operate your computer/phone?

i don't know if that's worse than the time a lady said she had high utility bills this month to pay so she needed 2 more weeks

and i hate police choppers

Today at work, at around 1pm, I finished the gravity load design for a house I've been working on for ~2 weeks.  Calculations are solid, records are tight, drawings are clean, this house is ready for permits.  At 3pm, the architect decided he wanted to do a slate roof instead of just wood and shingles... Might as well take all of my calcs and place them straight into the garbage.

Also calf cramps.  I'm steadily increasing the distance I run after work, but I'm starting to get leg cramps much more frequently now... Need to buy more bananas.

Edited by Schoon

fucking usps loses two of my packages, I open up two cases which are closed without my knowledge and the consumer services hotline where i can actually complain about this kind of thing doesn't pick up after nearly an hour of holding

V6uq61f.gif

Edited by albinolove

When you pick up Smash and you got scrubs downloaded after the first game because they keep doing the same shit over and over again but you haven't figured out how to punish it yet cuz you still new to the game.

Also calf cramps.  I'm steadily increasing the distance I run after work, but I'm starting to get leg cramps much more frequently now... Need to buy more bananas.

When you get one point your toes upwards and jut your leg forward as hard as you can. Someone told me about this, I felt one coming on when i was in bed and tried the leg kick. Cramp = gone instantly. Ymmv of course.

the facade of my building is being renovated and there are construction workers on the wall directly outside my bedroom window every day starting at 7am making noise louder than the train yard that's ~500ft from by building.  Which isn't a problem during weekdays since I'm up at 6 every day but I need my sleep on weekends