shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Last week I had my car ( a '97 Honda Civic) stolen twice. Recovered by my uncle both times. He decided take it on his own hands to jack the car from the methheads.

As I cleaned my car the other day, I found a kit, a gun, and lots of needles and bongs under the driver's seat. I deciced to have the police come by to confiscate

them. Took them like 54 minutes to arrive.

Shit(s) I hate: Driving this car (my only preferred method of transportation), police, and crack addicts.

Edited by PRC.

Last week I had my car ( a '97 Honda Civic) stolen twice. Recovered by my uncle both times. He decided take it on his own hands to jack the car from the methheads.

As I cleaned my car the other day, I found a kit, a gun, and lots of needles and bongs under the driver's seat. I deciced to have the police come by to confiscate

Shit(s) I hate: Driving this car (my only preferred method of transportation), police, and crack addicts.

Why didn't your uncle just set the car on fire at methhead location, then you claim insurance and get a new one? 

Lol, I too, recovered a ziploc baggie full of random ammunition/bullets when my stolen Honda (96 prelude) was recovered. Called the cops to come grab that, kept the nice toolkit the thief left tho

Edited by jayrock

Damn, I'd cop some reggaeton for sure. 

The one time my friend bought a mixtape out of pure curiosity it just turned out to be 20 minutes of 8-bit mario soundtracks and old school rap instrumentals. The guy even had the audacity to sign the cover of damn thing. 

when the bus skips your stop cause its full

it could be funny sometimes though like earlier this week when i was on a full bus, the bus driver was too indecisive to stop. so she slowed down, stopped at the next bus stop for a split second, and drove right back onto the road as people were approaching the door lol 

When I was in Korea buses would go so damn fast it was like being in a car chase or something, they don't even come to a complete stop as the door flies open and actually start speeding up again when you're hopping off, same deal with getting on

Then when I was in Japan buses were soo slow it was like cruising in a long smart car

was taking a dump today and i guess a coworker recognized my shoes because he started talking to me. Why would you do this? I'm just trying to have a dump in peace while swiping through tinder

your coworker needs jesus