shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

trying to navigate invoicing and billing for "creatives" is fucking agonizing. Feels like every photographer, graphic designer, illustrator, etc I've ever worked with has no idea how to bill for their work, and leaves it entirely up to interpretation. I end up trying to liaison between them and accounting departments, and it's almost always a hassle. Protip - most every business will fuck you if you give them the opportunity to. Quote a project accurately and bill for it, treat your photo/art/graphic design/whatever business like an actual business. And no, just because some established photog in NYC you've never met allegedly charges $20,000 a day doesn't mean that's what you get. 

Internet panhandlers.

*Writes generic half assed sob story*

"Can I have money to buy a new car and pay my tuition?"

See this shit all the time on my tumblr dashboard, the worst part is that the posts are getting notes and the funding pages are receiving money.

Makes me sick to my stomach. 

dammit HBO GO, how are you not gonna play Last Week Tonight which aired on Sunday

do you want people to torrent your shit? because that's how you get people torrent your shit

OMG BOARDWALK TOO, FUCK YOU GUYS

edit: two days later and chromecast still isn't working smh

Edited by jayrock