shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I wouldn't technically agree with that.  I've already seen two of them in full givenchy but with the first iteration of Rick x Adidas.

Oh ok gud. So they ain't talkin shit about u. Cool.

Hood rats playing their shitty music on speakerphone on the train

I can deal with that, what's worse is when oblivious nerds on the bus are playing smartphone games with the soundtracks on full volume

in general i'd rather listen to game st than hood rats' music tho 

Edited by SSchadenfreude

^thats not bad as ones who put their feet on the seats

hate that

had to teach an old school lady how to do payroll over the phone

and payroll was a last resort after running through a few other possibilities; all just as painful as trying to teach her how to do payroll over the phone.

you would think a guy with a few hundred mil in assets would freaking hire assistants that are a bit more tech savvy but nope

Kinda aggravated lately cuz a guy I know got into reddit's style shit

Wears ocbds literally every day and thinks he's hot shit

Says things like "NBs are ugly", "your t shirt looks like a girl's scoop neck" and "uniqlo sweatpants are my dream"

Saw him last week and he's in an ocbd with badly pinrolled pants into flip flops; looked really awkward

Also he tutors 10 hours a week or some shit and he calls it "his job"/"work" (has a bachelors from NYU). Fuck outta here 

Man, I need to chill sometimes tho

Edited by BRICK DOM

Kinda aggravated lately cuz a guy I know got into reddit's style shit

Wears ocbds literally every day and thinks he's hot shit

Says things like "NBs are ugly", "your t shirt looks like a girl's scoop neck" and "uniqlo sweatpants are my dream"

Saw him last week and he's in an ocbd with badly pinrolled pants into flip flops; looked really awkward

Also he tutors 10 hours a week or some shit and he calls it "his job"/"work" (has a bachelors from NYU). Fuck outta here 

Man, I need to chill sometimes tho

Seeing reddit mfa types really makes me miss and appreciate urahara style that was all over SUFU and my neighborhood almost a decade ago.  

Also tell him and his NYU friends not to sit on my fucking steps.    

When you're listening to Meshuggah and sometimes the wall of sound the guitars and drum set create make the same sound as gchat notifications so when I'm listening to the album 'Nothing' I usually end up checking the gmail tab around 20 times for nothing, drives me nuts

Some of the quieter songs of The National have that too

Either that or it's just some self induced wishful thinking audio hallucination trickery while I wait for her to write me back

I don't know man, Meshuggah is probably one of the most tamest metal bands out there that try to do something unique (Polyrhythm, mainly) in their genre, there's a lot of genuinely mind numbing shit out there to be found. I just like how Meshuggah sounds and the energy it has.

Now if you really want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes you can go subject yourself to some Senthil

Edited by Hsin8

metal is for fucking nerds anyways

if we're talking angry american teen w long black unwashed hair wearing spiked wristband n planning school shooting type metal then yea, but if it's attractive young scandinavian ppl releasing cassettes via posh isolation then it's p cool rn. just ask superfuture.com member bill 

Edited by rafsemens

if we're talking angry american teen w long black unwashed hair wearing spiked wristband n planning school shooting type metal then yea, but if it's attractive young scandinavian ppl releasing cassettes via posh isolation then it's p cool rn. just ask superfuture.com member bill 

I don't know, Posh Isolation's non-noise/PE stuff rubs me the wrong way, and besides, what's cool about Nordic Black Metal? Just because it's on a hip label doing artificially scarce releases doesn't take away from the fact that their roots are still in histrionic Scandiwegians who liked playing dress-up and singing about satan, violence, magick rituals and vikings because they couldn't tell that Venom were taking the piss. e0d9n0b5 is right, metal in really all of it's forms is the same nerdy shit that revels in the tired Dungeons & Dragons cliches and shock value, and while it's still good in spite of that, it's hardly cool