shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Lmao ok before everyone calls out the shit that I've done in the past, pulling that shit up as a trump card (and for some reason it's never anyone i've wronged to my knowledge) .. I've already tried to make amends with the people I fucked with. They didn't accept it but hey, they have good reason to hate me and I'm fine with that. Yeah it was fucked up and wrong, everything I did, but at least I owned up to it. I was in a fog and I did **really** fucking dumb shit and if I could do anything to take that back, I would. I can't tho cos that shit in the past.

@ deux I obviously don't intend to sell them at 900.. if u found a gold ingot in the woods would u give it away for free? Cos that what you found it for? Or would you sell it at market price?

And I've never even spoken a word to u casava so I really have no clue why ur gang finds it necessary to berate me nearly every time I post but fuck it, shit doesn't matter.

g2g play blocks with my niece pce out

shut up alex

what have i done to u?

@sschad actually my mom and dad make really fucking good pho and i usually dislike pho other than when im sick. they use beef and bone and whatever simmering for a day and a half for the broth (night before-> dinner) i think

one for the thread: when someone ask u a favor and it leads into another favor and on and on...

i hate when i ask a girl out and she tells me she doesn't like pho

das like my most favorite food ever

At least she'll tell you. 

I hate it when people don't communicate what they want/what they don't want. Or when people don't directly address something that needs to be.

COMMUNICATION IS KEY.

Edited by tac0tron

don't talk about my niece like that and stop jumping around the question of: what have I even done to any of you to force u all to team up like a pack of fuckin dogs? You can't even pull off an argument without resorting to ad hominem and u gotta have the entire squad backing u up?

i was at the urinal and no joke, almost called the dude out. we're talking about grown-ass men here, presumably raising children and all that. basic sanitation people, at least run your hand under the automated soap dispenser to put everyone's mind at ease in the restroom, christ.

Was at a bar and some alec baldwin lookin ass guy pisses, doesn't wash his hands & just walks out like nothing. A bit later, I spot him with some middle aged asian woman and I keep thinkin lol this dude is all up on her with his piss hands.

Next night go out to a different bar and I see piss hands again chattin it up with a whole different crowd. I felt pretty bad for all of em tbh. 

Fuckin piss hands man... 

when you're sitting in front of the computer and you need to sleep but just one more hit of dopamine (click youtube video) click click click

... and it's 3:00am 

CWG's who try to dress and act like hippies from the 60's and pose doing the peace sign in pics when they're watching deadmau5 or some shit

With my grip on my meal deal slowly deteriorating (fuck a basket) while queuing in a long line for the cashier. I get there. They scan it. "£5.06"

Mother fucker if the nice sandwiches are in the meal deal area why aren't they in the meal deal?

when shit that was working yesterday isn't working today

First I discovered the input jack on my guitar was busted.  Tested different cables and amps so I know the guitar is the problem.  After fiddling with it for a half hour I give up and decide to just take it to the shop.  The next day I bring my smaller amp into the bathroom so I can blast music while I shower (as I usually do), and when I plug in my phone only static comes out of the speaker.  Turns out the cable that connects the phone to the amp (that was working perfectly fine the previous day) has something wrong with it.

I just want to hear some damn music  :(