shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Drivers who don't look out for bikers at all. like, i don't mind biking in 98° F heat/humidity. In fact, i dont mind it nearly as much as I mind that you couldn't stop doing your homework while driving long enough to avoid nearly destroying me.

Edited by Trasparenti

having to breakup with your girl

I've found that people shouldn't seriously date until their late twenties; it'd save you a lot of bullshit drama. You'd probably be a fuck-tonne more productive given you wouldn't be glued to your cell engaged in "no you hang up first" conversations and the like.  

jfc I've bitched about driving enough here already but HOW FUCKING STUPID are people?

Oh, don't mind me, I'll just hang out in the passing lane, driving the exact speed as this fucking 18 wheeler for the next few exits despite having wide open road in front of me. Turn signals? Nahhhh, fuck all that, gotta make this call

I've found that people shouldn't seriously date until their late twenties; it'd save you a lot of bullshit drama. You'd probably be a fuck-tonne more productive given you wouldn't be glued to your cell engaged in "no you hang up first" conversations and the like.

dude we never talked on the phone lol i hate it. was a pretty chill relationship. really not a glued girl.

maybe thats why it ended tho, we could gone for 3-4 days without really talking sometime. even by text lol.

it all ended good tho, both were thinking same thing, that it was cool but no lust anymore. no desire. she agreed with me and we said were gonna stay good friends ( cause of relationship was more 'friends' at the end then lovers )

still suck overall to breakup in general.

dude we never talked on the phone lol i hate it. was a pretty chill relationship. really not a glued girl.

maybe thats why it ended tho, we could gone for 3-4 days without really talking sometime. even by text lol.

it all ended good tho, both were thinking same thing, that it was cool but no lust anymore. no desire. she agreed with me and we said were gonna stay good friends ( cause of relationship was more 'friends' at the end then lovers )

still suck overall to breakup in general.

no lust/desire is a red flag, sounds like she had a side dude or is eyeing someone else already

the good news is that you live in montreal, land of one of the sluttiest creatures known to men (mcgill whores)

Edited by boy better know

no lust/desire is a red flag, sounds like she had a side dude or is eyeing someone else already

the good news is that you live in montreal, land of one of the sluttiest creatures known to men (mcgill whores)

lol dude im more talking about me in the no lust thing, she for sure dont had another dude. and i didnt have another girl

guess i just have pretty low libido lmao ( morrissey swag )

and lol im really picky on girls, not really interested in whitetrash even if its for a night.

man every post u make about the opposite sex stinks of some weirdo red pill bs chill 

when you at the gym and everyone hiding their dicks beneath towels in the locker room

bruh that's what the locker room is for, you get naked and ye wash yourself

I got a peepee on my own I know what they look like it's not exactly a secret anymore

like I'm not hating that I don't get to see any dicks but the fact that people either feel ashamed or self conscious about their dicks

like what's the worst that's gonna happen?

some gay dude walking up to you, sucking your dick against your will and infecting you with the homogay?

it's just baffling, that's what it is

edit: no homo, just drunk

Edited by Hsin8

when you at the gym and everyone hiding their dicks beneath towels in the locker room

bruh that's what the locker room is for, you get naked and ye wash yourself

I got a peepee on my own I know what they look like it's not exactly a secret anymore

like I'm not hating that I don't get to see any dicks but the fact that people either feel ashamed or self conscious about their dicks

like what's the worst that's gonna happen?

some gay dude walking up to you, sucking your dick against your will and infecting you with the homogay?

it's just baffling, that's what it is

edit: no homo, just drunk

So, these are the things that cross your mind when you're drunk? Why you don't get to see more dicks at the gym?

lol.

Good for you.