shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

paypal seller protection sucks ass.

Sold a jacket to some dude who, out of buyer's remorse or some shit, put a bunch of ink stains under the arms and opened a claim under 'item significantly not as described' 5 days after receiving the item.

Now I gotta deal with a trashed jacket and a $400 refund

Lost my internship before it even started because the company is going through "economic downturn."  Now I gotta scramble to find another last-minute internship at a shittier company.

paypal seller protection sucks ass.

Sold a jacket to some dude who, out of buyer's remorse or some shit, put a bunch of ink stains under the arms and opened a claim under 'item significantly not as described' 5 days after receiving the item.

Now I gotta deal with a trashed jacket and a $400 refund

wow that sux 4 u, but that's such a good idea 4 getting free shit.   

Edited by SSchadenfreude

^at least pp was gracious enough to make him send the item back.

I've heard stories of when dudes will buy your clothes on ebay and then send it back after like 45 days.   'Rent a jacket' status

oh yeah that make sense, but did pp make u refund him 1st b4 he sending back?

i wanna stunt in nyc this year so i checked yr sales thread, but i don't really care much 4 yr shit, plus sizing no good

Edited by SSchadenfreude

wow that sucks, but you can one-up him...

pee on the jacket and then shift the blame on him

then tell paypal, "he pissed on my jacket, and returned it to me like this? what a fucker!!!"

and send it back to him anyway

now he has a pee-soaked jacket and you don't owe him a refund

trying to sell stuff sucks when you're 5'7" tall and weigh 200lb.

my APC bomber and TOJ peacoat are both Larges, and slim ones at that, which don't even fit me... yet theyre still way too big for every single prospective buyer whose pm'd me. at this point i wanna say fuck it and drop the prices even lower but thats no solution, when the prob is that my shit is just too big for everyone else :(

Edited by Stanley Kubrick

lol the smokers gettin riled, IMO smoking should be banned everywhere but your own home, grim.

To me it's just like people spitting, there's nothing attractive about it, and it should be shunned.

whether it's not attractive 2 you or not has little to do with whether or not it should be banned (everywhere but the home).

as far as public establishments go, it should be up 2 their owners as 2 whether or not they want 2 allow it.

yeah i agree with undying, it's revolting getting a lungful of smoke in the street.

automobile exhaust too, right?

walking behind smokers.

don't fucking smoke as you walk ffs

yo often dirty street urchins stink shit up. i just do my best to avoid "people" who appear to be human garbage/paupers, but if i do happen to get caught in their stink radius i just walk out of it/away really really quick. same goes with people who wear perfume/cologne i personally find repulsive.

don't know why you can't do the same.

if stinky bums aren't gonna be round up and either put in interment or concentration camps or zoos behind glass that'd prevent the stinky, or if perfume/cologne isn't outlawed (cause it bother some people) then u gotta learn 2 deal W/ smoking 2. what's fair is fair

Edited by SSchadenfreude

hate myself for stupidly putting in sandwich wrapped in paper twice over cos the smell still creeped out and now my brand new leather smellin bag is tainted :/

also didn't realize how much I love working downtown until I helped out at my old spot today. hate the current location I'm at and some of the people there that prance around like they're the shit and want to show their "kindness" and power play/control shit when they do & know jack.