shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

When girls try 2 kiss me after suckin my dick

^wash your dick

always wash up after sex stuff.

if you tryin 2 b funny like oh wash yr junk b4 so it aint dirty that way a kiss won't matter (after bj) then that really is irrelevant 2 my point.

reason alota dudes don't wanna kiss a girl after she suct dick is cause we dont wanna taste our own shit.  

Edited by SSchadenfreude

nerds who cant style clothes correctly and just throw shit together cause its black and #darkfashion

1N2C6j4.jpg

lol at the kid on the right. wouldnt be caught dead wearing that ugly ass dress hoodie and nazi boots. cant fathom him paying thousands for those ugly ass clothes. crazy what these hypebeasts will buy.

fit on the left is dope though

^agreed, not even mad at dude second from right. looks like narp though. why cant people all be jackg?

also, covering another squad leaders company watch time, sit at desk with no one around to make sure company is "secure", while he gets to play with .50 cal and M9 pistols. he "forgot," pretty much bullshit.

Edited by Kaf

Rude buyers. (not talking about anyone here on SuFu)

If you have a terrible attitude and you still expect me to do a transaction with you then you can fuck off. 

flakers too.

people who PM me asking the color of an obviously black jacket, or asking measurements when ive got em posted.

people "interested in" my items for sale, but they dont reply ever again after sending me one message.

all the details are there, if you have no interest in buying, why PM me at all?

people who PM me asking the color of an obviously black jacket...

I've never done this because I'd be too nervous, but I actually have this problem a lot. Sometimes colors, especially darker reds and blues/purple will look black to me. Sometimes black looks kind of bluey. On more than one occasion I almost bought something I thought was brown, but it was actually burgundy. I'm color blind (red-green) so that probably has an effect on it, but w/e. If I don't know what the color of something is, I'll send it to a friend and ask them.

Shit I hate: being color blind.

subletting for a few weeks with some rando health goth fashion gay and this fool is so passive aggressive i can't take it

keeps coming in my room when i'm not here and leaving little notes

today i come in and there's a note on the bed saying "please don't smoke in here, i'm trying to sublet this room," with my emptied ashtray on top of the note. 20 minutes later grab my cigs to go on the fire escape, feels like the pack is lighter - looks like he swooped on like 5 cigs when he came in to leave his lil note for me

smdh