shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

crepe sole wears on certain areas making you walk like you got cerebral palsy  

the scientific peer review system, getting papers rejected for retarded and biased reasons, waiting for reviewer comments

I find the medical/medical science community very hard to take seriously, a lot of them were clearly bullied at school and find certain solace with playing power games amongst their little boys club. Some of the politics that go on are fucking ridiculous. 

I'm sure most professional communities are have their own stereotypes and societal hierarchies. 

Edited by broken_dubz

I found some cute-ass baby rabbits in my parents' backyard. Later, I hear some yelling outside and there's a rabbit you could cup with your palms gasping on the ground, barely alive. My dog had caught it. Then it stops breathing.

Fuck! I'm going vegetarian.

Yeah I hate this happened to me too, someone pulled my photos from my sufu listing and made an ebay listing 

tag your pictures with your username so no one can steal the pics

I found some cute-ass baby rabbits in my parents' backyard. Later, I hear some yelling outside and there's a rabbit you could cup with your palms gasping on the ground, barely alive. My dog had caught it. Then it stops breathing.

Fuck! I'm going vegetarian.

i run over baby rabbits with my lawnmower at the rate of one per year

this is year three

it is turning into a hobby except i hate it

the last one did not die but it looked like ivan drago at the end of rocky iv

lmT3DPv.png

bloodied up and pissed off

People who use -ists and -isms that have no fucking clue what they actually mean. My favourite: "I'm not a feminist... I'm a humanist." (reminds me of "I'm not a rapper")

Also in a political context when other words would suffice e.g. extreme right wing national = nazi/fascist.

i'm not a rapper, i'm a rapist