shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

When people can't tell that they fucking stink.

Or don't care that they stink.

I come home and i can still smell residual B.O./foot stink in the fucking house wtf.

Currently at uni for the long haul (a few consecutive 18 hour days in the computer lab).

Only 3 computers in this particular area.

dude rocks up  stanking like a fuckin hobo and is forced to park right fkn next to me (i assume for at least 12 hrs).

it's 10am.  you tellin me you acquired that stink just on the way to uni? otherwise you're waking up in fuckin bed like that in which case you might as well be a fuckin hobo. 

edit: furthermore, the only window nearby is directing a draught of wind and his fierce stink directly into my face. close the window and contain stink? or attempt to air shit out and cop it to the face?

Edited by 034936

when it's payday and i type in 'ok' and hit enter expecting it to take me to oki-ni and instead it sends me to my okcupid account  :(

restaurants/cafés that change their suppliers, so the quality isn't same and food isn't as good as it was ):

people not smart enough to bounce their ip addy and then wonder why they automatically get turned down when applying in a ofac country

i hate when people start a fhread in the SuperMarket section without stating the size. for example: "FS:Price Drop! Super Rare Rick Owens". do they expect people to buy their stuff from the fashion forum just to collect?

uberx drivers who drive like grandmas n know shitless about navigation in the city they WORK 

government travel.

this bullshit.

they make you return to the duty station you depart from, you cant simply put in the air port that you would like to return to after training/work is over. you can only change it after you make reservations. they make you buy the cheapest option when you originally buy your tickets to and from training sites. government pays for so thats fine, but if you want to change you have to pay the "difference" in tickets.

a ticket will be 250 to return when you book, cheapest like i said (one way too, not even cheap, the hell) but the "lowest" price on return flights when looking to change are 700-800, mind this is just a one way ticket. today i was told that my only option if i didnt want to fly to new york, stay the night, and then buy a ticket to go to atlanta and then back to new york was to pay 600 to change my flights. obviously i repeated what travel agent said in "snarky, ungrateful tone" and she has the nerve to get all sassy. like the fuck. bunch of crooks. i called united air lines and explained the situation and they changed my flight for 160. the fuck. took 10 minutes and no sass. it still cost me 160 cause government refuses to let you just change return flight, as if its hard or makes any difference. i hate pulling military card cause i dont do shit really, just go to school working to be an officer or whatever, but i know they do this to other people too. its stupid.

uberx drivers who drive like grandmas n know shitless about navigation in the city they WORK

yeah

or taxi drivers that know the city too well and take the longer/morestopsigns/lights to try and make the fare more $$

I just end up telling them I'll double the fare if they can get me there in five mins cos why else will I take a taxi unless I need to get there asap?! that usually motivates them

also hate it when stuff sells out in size I want

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/tods-lace-detail-ballerinas-item-10688311.aspx?storeid=9336&ffref=lp_77_

any chance fit is really small so I have to go down a whole size, size and half?

any chance fit is really small so I have to go down a whole size, size and half?

do what we always do.  buy the wrong size, hope it fits, but getting stuck with it and regret it.

try asking the site/whomever

Edited by wahwho11

government travel.

this bullshit.

they make you return to the duty station you depart from, you cant simply put in the air port that you would like to return to after training/work is over. you can only change it after you make reservations. they make you buy the cheapest option when you originally buy your tickets to and from training sites. government pays for so thats fine, but if you want to change you have to pay the "difference" in tickets.

a ticket will be 250 to return when you book, cheapest like i said (one way too, not even cheap, the hell) but the "lowest" price on return flights when looking to change are 700-800, mind this is just a one way ticket. today i was told that my only option if i didnt want to fly to new york, stay the night, and then buy a ticket to go to atlanta and then back to new york was to pay 600 to change my flights. obviously i repeated what travel agent said in "snarky, ungrateful tone" and she has the nerve to get all sassy. like the fuck. bunch of crooks. i called united air lines and explained the situation and they changed my flight for 160. the fuck. took 10 minutes and no sass. it still cost me 160 cause government refuses to let you just change return flight, as if its hard or makes any difference. i hate pulling military card cause i dont do shit really, just go to school working to be an officer or whatever, but i know they do this to other people too. its stupid.

Flights are already insanely cheap for what you're getting, but i do agree their change fees are pretty absurd. Stuffing as many people they can on earlier flights just frees up more people they can charge for change fees later. 

idk if this is the right place for this but i don't know what thread would be. a close family member is going through a very serious illness and it's causing me so much anxiety that i cannot sleep more than a couple hours most nights and my hair is falling out. i am having an incredibly hard time dealing with this anxiety and i can't shake the feeling of helplessness.