shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

like buying a ferrari and driving it cautiously

as opposed to people who buy a ferrari and drive it recklessly?

moving across the country after spending 4 months planning and saving for an internship, getting to the city, interning for a day, feeling really confident that the first day went well, and then getting a call from the owner's assistant while in the middle of signing a sublease for an apartment that the owner of the company doesn't think I "mesh well with how the company works"(7 person company) and that my internship is subsequently moot

): sorry, would buy you a jameson

people that are shit at their jobs.

bonus points if their jobs are super fucking easy

most jobs are easy,

but a lot of people lack the common sense

or maybe I'm just being too harsh

my boss asked me to do something on excel that took all of two minutes and she's impressed.

I like finishing things fast because I like to spend the rest of the time relaxing if possible or leaving early, what wouldn't I give to leave early for once..instead I just get crammed with more work while it takes my coworker twice as long to do something so in the end he does maybe like 3 tasks and I do 8.

I'm starting to think I'm the stupid one here and there is something about taking my sweet time..

I'm starting to think I'm the stupid one here and there is something about taking my sweet time..

I mean, don't kill yourself or anything obvs, but course you should work hard

hopefully your workplace never gets scaled down too drastically, but if it does happen and management are any good at their jobs, ideally you'll still be employed by the end of it and this guy won't be

but the job is never really done is it? there's always work to do...

If you finish a,b, and c there is d,e and f etc.

done and finish is only a pause in the grander schemes of things. i think accomplishing and contributing is more meaningful. people can finish a lot of tasks at work but it doesn't mean it amounted to anything (that's nice you get to leave at your leisure as once everything is done)

^that's an obvious one philosophiliac, but what if the job isn't in an ideal place to work? i think job stability is over weighted even in today's prospects for employment 

i work in social services (lots of child protection work) and i've always been a pretty pessimistic/negative person but now i think i just hate everything and everyone.

my advice: never get married. never have children.

531301_287196588069402_122040037_n.jpg

i work in social services (lots of child protection work) and i've always been a pretty pessimistic/negative person but now i think i just hate everything and everyone.

my advice: never get married. never have children.

the popularity of pessimistic, self-absorbed attitudes like that is exactly why we've cultivated several generations of people who are completely incapable of being satisfactory parents

just remember that we were all children, too

the popularity of pessimistic, self-absorbed attitudes like that is exactly why we've cultivated several generations of people who are completely incapable of being satisfactory parents

just remember that we were all children, too

you gotta be married and wanna have biological kids to be good parent? lol I just wanna adopt. nah I know what you're saying but there are always good and bad parents. if anything I think parenting has become better as we've become more progressive. more accepting of gender and sexuality related quirks and less attempts to force kids into defined roles.

Edited by froople

obviously, having children isn't limited to conceiving children
the institution of marriage was devised to create alliances between families and provide suitable environments for children
due to political and economical changes, arranged marriages have become much less common, but marriages still provide the most consistently stable and nurturing environments for children

i'm not convinced that children are under less pressure to play certain parts

they're now forced to occupy new roles which aren't necessarily better from an individual's point of view and absolutely aren't better from a statistical point of view

there must be people who haven't had children because they truly consider themselves to be incapable of raising a child in an acceptable manner, but the vast majority of unmarried, childless adults are simply unwilling to commit their resources to anyone but themselves for an extended period of time
i'll conclude by reminding those individuals of the people who gave up more than a few things to make lives for them

Edited by jamokes

men over thirty and like half of the women too. fucking hell, it's 2014, not 1930. goddamn fascists.

looked at some demographic breakdowns of the results. basically we need to ban men under 30 from voting and everything will be ok :)

men over thirty and like half of the women too. fucking hell, it's 2014, not 1930. goddamn fascists.

*edit* people are SHIT. even germany voted for nazi parties? front national? golden dawn? this makes me sick to my stomach

Edited by Sunsnatcher

naive first years:

*ima be earning money straight outta this shit*
*we talking bout thousands, ain’t no dollars and cents*
*but what the fuck i wouldnt know what to do when i get my job*

*what does an investment banker do?*
*really that shit sounds easy bro*
*how hard is it to tell people what to invest in*

*all this cash money ima get swagged out*
*in a armani suit*
*with a gucci satchel*
*cruising in my maserati*

*what am i doing here? oh im pretending to do my presentation*

*group gets up and leaves mess of fried chicken and tissues*

while they be making these statements i just held my gaze thinking what kind of upbringing you receive.
told em to pick their shit up too.

*edit* people are SHIT. even germany voted for nazi parties? front national? golden dawn? this makes me sick to my stomach

Are you 14 or something? I disliked what happened in France but there's a number of reasons it happened, and the score of right wing is actually barely higher than it was at a few years back. Try to analyse things a bit before jumping down to generalities.