shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

W8 thats how LNCC backfired? Thought its cuz they got 2 big 2 fast then (wrongly) assumed they could afford 2 keep expanding @ same rate. Not bc they didnt cater 2 older richer..wider ppl. Im always tryin 2 know more bout logistics of these ops

My gurl & i always wanna see in person, try on b4 we buy so i dont keep track of webshops rly. Not elite/involved enuff 2 have notable showroom exp. What i see goin on @ places like selfridges, liberty n then the small boutiques tells me larger end of the size spectrum p much always outnumbers smaller end for womens stuff in terms of leftovers. Happens 4 mens but the real small sizes get big markdowns 2 sumtimes. Dunno if its cuz i do most shoppin in europe not the US. US audience probs bigger. Oh and lotsa fem dudes are buyin sum bigger stuff from womens lines 4 themselves. Havent seen anyone say 'nearly' everybody shuns L-XXL tho. Most just means majority.

why all the short hand?  it would have added like 10 more words? i couldn't hold myself to read past the first 2 lines.

Edited by wahwho11

why all the short hand?  it would have added like 10 more words? i couldn't hold myself to read past the first 2 lines.

90% of the time im on sufu im on my phone. Didnt notice it was a wall of text by the time i got done, sorry if it hurts ur eyes

Trouble tbh its like 2nd nature now. Gotta admit i started textin b4 my keyboard skillz evolved past hunt/peck method

Malaysia fucking sucks for online shopping: a ridiculous amount of online stores simply don't ship here and shipping is always obscenely expensive. I've always wanted to order a bunch of photography books as well, but I think they'd probably get stopped and destroyed by customs. 

Oh well, I'll be back in Australia for university by the end of the year anyway, not that shipping there is any cheaper.

Forgetting to cancel subscriptions before the free trail is up, then they charge you the fees for the whole year(like amazon prime).

Im pretty sure you can just contact them and require reimbursement. I'm sure a company like Amazon don't intend to earn their revenue by fooling customers.

cities that have one of those stupid buttons you have to press before the light changes on every single block, like hayward

people who brown nose, like, really, your favorite movie of all time is flash dance too and you have it on vhs??? shut. up. (shock face here)