shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i grew up with pop punk bands being rancid, green day, screeching weasel, or whatever (i didn't really listen to it, so i only know the bigger pop punk bands). that band sounds like new found glory or some shit- we called that emo. 

nfg is pretty emo and green day is pop punk but i feel like they were on the forefront of punk and then they 'sold out'

i am looking for something that i can take my dog in and was thinking a jeep would be perfect. are they not good?

It's okay, but the starter went out a few weeks ago and now I have this overheating headache to deal with. I've been meaning to do some routine maintenance stuff, it just keeps beating me to the punch which is annoying and costly. We'll see how this next mechanic visit plays out

I'm not in a good frame of mind to give to an unbiased view right now, but at least it's given me a few good years before everything old started to go

If you got the $$$ the new 4 door wranglers are so sweet

But seriously, **** cars right now, hooray public transit

Edited by jayrock

ye that's why it's called pop punk, but emo music is like Sunny Day Real Estate and American Football

dunno know about american football, but sunny day real estate was like the 3rd wave i think.    the math rock kids liked that shit

Edited by SSchadenfreude

i grew up with pop punk bands being rancid, green day, screeching weasel, or whatever (i didn't really listen to it, so i only know the bigger pop punk bands). that band sounds like new found glory or some shit- we called that emo. 

i never cared for the lot, BUT  rancid was not a pop punk band.  infact they even had reggae ala the clash and ska/skacore tracks.

the lookout bands you listed were all considered a type of pop punk.  basically alot of lookout! records' roster were either trying to sound like the ramones or like the beach boys.

new found glory from what i've heard sux dix and it is gentrified emo.

stop talking to me

i hate you

yea go ahead and delete another one while youre at it

and see what i do here

always quote me 

lol

Edited by fobsquad

^^ so fucking confused rn

supermember jonny tried to say i wasn't "deep" because i call punk, "rock."

now we've wasted 10 posts, so only have 20 left to declassify the next music genre.

kpop?

masturbatory tumblr social justice activism

Building off this, people on tumblr who have no fucking idea about any other spectrum of culture/politics and decry everything as "problematic" because they'd rather just pass around online petitions and jack off over identity politics

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

Building off this, people on tumblr who have no fucking idea about any other spectrum of culture/politics and decry everything as "problematic" because they'd rather just pass around online petitions and jack off over identity politics

yawn.  someone call me a supermember one more time. 

Edited by jonny