shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

does cup size even make a difference in telling what a girl's weight is? for guys maybe

for some reason I get the feeling it's a reappearance of another former member but I could be wrong

I hate my umbrella, this close to feeding it to the trash disposal

does cup size even make a difference in telling what a girl's weight is? for guys maybe

for some reason I get the feeling it's a reappearance of another former member but I could be wrong

i dont kno about other dudes, but imo not really. i mean yeah some girls lose their boobies when they lose weight and vice versa, but there have been some very slender girls i've had the pleasure of knowin that had big ass titties. also there was this fat girl at the gym and her twins seemed kinda small, but maybe it was just cause of the training bra or cause the rest of her body was makin her shit look even smaller? i dunno...there are many variables and many variations. tbh i don't really even care about tits that much anymore. i mean they're fun sometimes and cool and all, but i mean they're not a huge deal maker or breaker 4 me

Edited by SSchadenfreude

what's wrong with umbrella?

U cover better then it does for one, it's the senz xl one and no matter how I hold it (have tried every angle) it doesn't completely cover me with wind blowing crazy, while it's raining, in sf. Hard to hold onto too when that wind howls; though it hasn't flipped completely (has half flipped up and back down pulling in rain)

There was this girl who used to model, I knew back when maroon five was unknown and the opener for other bands; was really tall too so size four on her is like 0 on me, skinny as hell but her boobs were bigger then double d.

Also have seen some plus size with flat or little boobs

Anyways all about how the body is proportioned

people who order drinks without having any idea what they are (or the common sense to ask). 

"can i have a cappuccino with no foam and more coffee?"

"this isn't what a macchiato at starbucks is!"

lol @ starb macchiato.

people who order drinks without having any idea what they are (or the common sense to ask). 

"can i have a cappuccino with no foam and more coffee?"

"this isn't what a macchiato at starbucks is!"

bruh, imma need you to make me a capp, but i don't want any foam. spoon that off into the trash. then put the milk in the freezer for like 1 minute to cool it down to 60 degrees fahrenheit. tamp way too lightly so that the drink sucks, too, pls.

@ least they refund u, I did a preorder paying full plus shipping insured for something that won't be available till sept and ship then, in retrospect I probably shouldn't have because that's almost seven months and I may not be covered but I really want the bag and while they're a new store, seems relatively safe if not legit.

I hate when people say the same shit over and over without further prompt from me, u tell me once I usually pick up quick, if I need u to say it in a diff way or further elaborate I'll ask.. but worse is when that person is a polite looking old lady

almost felt bad for interrupting her after she explained herself for the third time but I was determined to leave on time.

plus I know exactly what she's talking about and technically it could be her fault but whatever, got on the phone and fixed the problem, after it was done she kept talking on and on about small talk.

very sweet lady, felt bad so I didn't give her the one word response or nod of head brush off, but just smoothly got up so she got up, and while I'm still conversing with her, get her to move towards the exit.

did that slow walk in about five mins and managed to find out how many kids she has, their ages, the jobs they do, where they went to school, that one particular boy buys her misc things like vacuum, whatever she needs, where her late husband who passed away over sixteen years ago is from, her parents (therefore all the diff heritages she has) all the while her not so traditional attitude despite the heavy accent, does not mind if her son brings home a Taiwanese girl or Asian girl or whatever

have me a hug and left

coming back to a coding project after 1-2 months and not remembering how the fuck i did anything

what language

haha perl scripts written on the fly and then found weeks later in production code?

A+ would not fire again

@ least they refund u, I did a preorder paying full plus shipping insured for something that won't be available till sept and ship then, in retrospect I probably shouldn't have because that's almost seven months and I may not be covered but I really want the bag and while they're a new store, seems relatively safe if not legit.

I hate when people say the same shit over and over without further prompt from me, u tell me once I usually pick up quick, if I need u to say it in a diff way or further elaborate I'll ask.. but worse is when that person is a polite looking old lady

almost felt bad for interrupting her after she explained herself for the third time but I was determined to leave on time.

plus I know exactly what she's talking about and technically it could be her fault but whatever, got on the phone and fixed the problem, after it was done she kept talking on and on about small talk.

very sweet lady, felt bad so I didn't give her the one word response or nod of head brush off, but just smoothly got up so she got up, and while I'm still conversing with her, get her to move towards the exit.

did that slow walk in about five mins and managed to find out how many kids she has, their ages, the jobs they do, where they went to school, that one particular boy buys her misc things like vacuum, whatever she needs, where her late husband who passed away over sixteen years ago is from, her parents (therefore all the diff heritages she has) all the while her not so traditional attitude despite the heavy accent, does not mind if her son brings home a Taiwanese girl or Asian girl or whatever

have me a hug and left

I get where you're coming from but sometimes old people be lonely and just want to talk to people. She probably spent the rest of her day looking out the window of her place  :rolleyes:

Edited by Fycus

Yeah, that's definitely my experience doing charity work at some of the Chinese senior centers here, all they really want is a conversation, they'll go through their day in minute detail and stuff. It's hardly that taxing to listen, but I can understand it must have been annoying if you were in a rush.

UPS package shipped on Friday from NYC to NJ. Supposed to take two days to get here, but since it's the weekend I'd have to wait until Monday. Then to make things better, apparently 10-14 inches of snow is to fall on Monday. I guess I'll just wait for the package to be delivered on Wednesday..