shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

So fucking tired of this shit

We don't have to like everyone but peaceful co-existence is the goal. Can we quit before bans are handed out? It is in your hands.

oh fuck off.

peaceful co-existence? have you heard yourself?

superfuture is not known for peaceful co-existence.

Whats the point of saying that shit to someone who's trying to diffuse a situation and get a thread back on track?  Why be nasty to someone who's trying to make things better?  To show off some misguided sense of internet superiority?  is there really a problem with being considerate? 

Internet dick-measuring is the dumbest shit ever. 

Edited by Schoon

its what made sufu of olde (prior to me) sufu, apparently

oh the good ol days. sure it was hateful, sexist and you were more than likely chased off sufu for your shitty opinion/fit but it sure made it interesting and innovative. WAYWT has turned into a rejection pile full of wannabes who can spend thousands of dollars on clothes and still look like shit.

Edited by Serge

The flood of vague/play-by-play status updates, on big game days, relating to a sport you don't give a shit about.

cmon

oh the good ol days. sure it was hateful, sexist and you were more than likely chased off sufu for your shitty opinion/fit but it sure made it interesting and innovative. WAYWT has turned into a rejection pile full of wannabes who can spend thousands of dollars on clothes and still look like shit.

i'm begging you to name names

also, i'm in the process of looking through the early years of this thread, and just about everything that's still being hosted is very bland or ludicrous, so i dread to think what exactly one had to wear to be ridiculed back then