shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

When you find a grail online but it's not your size. 

when i come across the ridiculously huge sizes that usually end up in clearance, then i don't think twice about it, but finding stuff in sizes close to my own is a special kind of torture

i start telling myself that i don't mind some extra bagginess, my tailor could take it in, etc. only to watch someone else pull the trigger while i wallow in uncertainty

I can't stand these constant starving child and abused animal commercials. they're just getting out of line, i've never wanted to help so little 

End Clothing's customer service. I put in an order and I get an email a week later saying that two of the items I ordered aren't available anymore.

was planning on ordering a couple sale items that were the last in stock.  I'll be anticipating one these emails.

- "I don't believe in leather"

- quiet room with soft conversation (everyone's hung over drinking mimosas); she reads a text message and yells "aaarrrgghh!!" in apparent frustration while we all swat at her to shut her fuckin' mouth

Not believing in leather doesn't make it any less real lol. 

I know somone exactly like that though she's a co worker and she always has to be the centre of attention. Everytime she gets a text makes it known to the whole room, extra loud sneezing etc

people who talk/laugh loudly on the phone or in conversation in an otherwise silent study lounge.  

Also in general people who go out of their way to make themselves the center of attention

ungrateful people w/no manners or at least a pretense of manners.

Stubborn asses // like this lady telling me she only need to give the ss4 according to her lawyer when the back analysts are saying they need legal docs like partnership agreement to validate ein to get her ten ninety nine. told her twice and each time she takes an hour of my life to argue back, both me and analyst on phone. finally just sent in ss4 like she said, came back like I knew it would and that b has the audacity to blame me for the tax withheld

people who think it's OK to come into the office and interrupt me when I'm w/another client and say, I just have a quick question. no, sorry to interrupt after a knock on the door. no, just straight up waltz in and when I told him I'm with a client he has the nerve to say, it's only going to be a minute.

young coke whores who tell you to ask them out, and when you do you never hear a word from them again

probably for the best, but wtf

edit: this is obv just me lashing out a bit getting back in the dating game after awhile, but seriously how hard is a "not interest sorry" text. just being a decent human being, f

Edited by jayrock

if it was a cold open, i'd totally feel that, but she's all like "i like movies. you should take me to a movie" when we were drunk one night. i mean, she was way more wasted that i was and probably just spitting silly drunk girl nonsense, but just say that and no biggie.

i'm more pissed off that it's this distracting to me and i'm wasting this much brain power even thinking about it. i'm not worried about rejection, that's no big deal. it's a complete numbers game and that's the nature of the beast. but when someone expresses a possible interest and then goes completely dark i'm just baffled. maybe just an elite female strategy at work, bullshit.

Edited by jayrock

no response is the new "not interested"

yeah but that's usually when the guy is trying to get it and the girl didn't start it

I wouldn't straight out reject a guy if he asks before, cos I didn't want to be mean

and from past experience of trying to let the guy down gentlely then hearing he still thinks he got a chance

what jayrock got was a tease

and a bad one at that

a guy once said to me,

so when are you going to take me to the movies?

it worked

if he said you should take me to a movie

I would've laughed