shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I hate uni. Before I started I had some stupid idea that it would be great and I'd have the best few years of my life.

If these are the best few. Damn.

stop playing playstay with your dork friends in the dorm then.  go  get some vag u pussy

fuck paypal fucking assholes

"Fixed fees - $0.30 USD per transaction - are not refundable. To learn more about variable and fixed transaction fees, click Fees at the bottom of any PayPal page."

https://www.paypal.com/ca/webapps/helpcenter/article/?solutionId=FAQ1672&m=SWS&bn_r=o

when did they change this? i have to refund 2 people today because they can't read, and now i have to pay $0.60, and they won't let me use my credit card to pay it. says it has to come from my bank account and will take 6-8 business days to complete wtf

Even if someone firebombed the BuzzFeed headquarters and burned it down, they would still continue to survive and probably would write at least a dozen posts along the lines of,

"WTF! 19 Photos of Our HQ Burning Down"

"13 Mugshots of The Hottest Suspects Who We Think Burned Our Place Down"

"21 GIFs That Describe How We Felt When We Saw Our Building on Fire"

"Top 5 Reasons Why We Actually Think Offices are the WORST and are OK with Our Offices Being Firebombed"

i fucking hate cracked and buzzfeed and all those sites that are like "5 absolutely useless pieces of trivia you will compulsively click through to quintuple our pageviews for ad revenue and that you will forget in a matter of hours"

i could tolerate this 'journalism' if it at least wasn't so pop culture video games zombie geek sci fi technology etc brrrghghhghghh. i thought of some articles i would either write or like to see instead

"The Millenial Generation Is Awful, but so Is Everything Else"

"5 Common Household Items that Will Trigger an Endless Spiral of Self-Loathing"

"10 Reasons Nobody Cares Who You Are but then Even if They Did That's Worse because Fame and Fortune Are Just Fleeting Illusions"

"Fuck You"

"8 New Spirit-Crushing Statistics"

I'm fienin for "Fuck You"

i fucking hate cracked and buzzfeed and all those sites that are like "5 absolutely useless pieces of trivia you will compulsively click through to quintuple our pageviews for ad revenue and that you will forget in a matter of hours"

i could tolerate this 'journalism' if it at least wasn't so pop culture video games zombie geek sci fi technology etc brrrghghhghghh. i thought of some articles i would either write or like to see instead

"10 Reasons Nobody Cares Who You Are but then Even if They Did That's Worse because Fame and Fortune Are Just Fleeting Illusions"

"Fuck You"

sartrefeed

"0 gifs of exits"

"Fuck You"

the trick is not to click the links no matter what the headline is

pretty sure i know who stole my bag, 

because some good samaritan came in, found my info inside and gave it back to me after that sh*thole threw it on the ground, making out with only three dollars

left my coin pouch, which he unzipped and emptied out, tossing the contents aside inside my bag..which included a 50€ note, my CCs..along with misc stuff 

bag's soaked thoroughly cos today it was pouring so crazy you see the raindrops dancing on the street. i'm hoping the leather won't be fucked up

all that trouble for $3.