shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate when people physically grasp your clothes/gear and question what you're wearing in a negative aspect.  i hate when they put greasy fingers on my shit when they have nothing interesting to say.  just give them a nonviolence reply and move on.  but still.

you're a little late to the party, or did you just read an article someone reposted from 2010?

Just a build up of accumulated annoyances over the years that evolved into raging hatred because this guy is just getting more and more fame regardless of his disgusting actions. The article just sparked a need to post and release that thought.

You shouldn't be allowed to openly rape and sexually assault your models and get more famous day by day!

I'd never heard about this guy before today, and while he seems like a textbook creep who takes terribly uninteresting pictures while getting naive teenage girls to somehow voluntarily touch his apparently frightening member, i can't find any allegations of actual rape in any of the articles i've read so far. How is this guy different from the literally thousands of creepy fashion types doing exactly the same thing?