shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

many moons ago when I was in hospitality there was this regular that use to come with his friends and do this shit all the time. One time he even counted the prawn crackers in the basket and made his friends split it with him depending on how many they ate

Math level must be asian.

Word. I sit in the back of my crit. theory class, where I can see usually 4-5 girls continuously scrolling through their tumblr feeds of pastel goth images and awful fast fashion-inspired outfits. not only is it incredibly distracting, but it's also like seeing a sort of aesthetic degradation in action, and it honestly just makes me sort of sad.

Word. I sit in the back of my crit. theory class, where I can see usually 4-5 girls continuously scrolling through their tumblr feeds of pastel goth images and awful fast fashion-inspired outfits. not only is it incredibly distracting, but it's also like seeing a sort of aesthetic degradation in action, and it honestly just makes me sort of sad.

Same. I feel like a god damn storybook protagonist walking through this world, because everyone I meet and pass by is interchangable. All these girls look the same, wear the same damn clothing, try to conquer the look everyone else is wearing.

It's like I'm fucking GTA 4

leggings dont make me sad tho ;) im bout dat ;);)

idk why theres a serious stigma towards forums (maybe just where i am) but very little towards things like tumblr/reddit/facebook which are really close to the same thing but with varying levels of anonymity and spectacle...like a sort of, 'you post on forums? ewww gross' reaction

hell ill even hear people talking about 4chan in casual conversation, but forums? no way

i was considering posting this in misc. musings as i dont think the issue rises to the level of hatred, but as long as were already on this topic..

When you accidentally scoop the low fat/low sodium/low sugar/made with 2% milk version of whatever you were trying to get at the grocery store.

I was recently tricked by whole foods, they had this SUPER CREAMY yogourt than turned out to be low fat bullshit. Fuckers use small characters to trick us.

yahoo auctions:

when you're watching an item for months that no one wants, price drop after price drop. then when you finally decide to bid on it they fight you for it, for more than it was originally going for

when i make an offer on a buy it now item for below the asking price and the seller accepts it, only to have another buyer purchase it at full asking price before my deal is done. yahoo auctions needs private messaging like eBay instead of showing every single question+answer

:(

Edited by _ironman

kids who egg your front door on Halloween because you ran out of candy. if i catch them doing it again tonight i will fucking chase them down myself.

I kno, yeah? Right? coulda made omlette or put in instant noodle

Same. I feel like a god damn storybook protagonist walking through this world, because everyone I meet and pass by is interchangable. All these girls look the same, wear the same damn clothing, try to conquer the look everyone else is wearing.

It's like I'm fucking GTA 4

leggings dont make me sad tho ;) im bout dat ;);)

u sound like a sociopath!!!!!

it ok thou