shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

• 2 weeks later...

people that blow shit way out of proportion AND fuck people that feel the need to discuss theories or analyse movies and tv shows while you're watching them.

just watched new breaking bad with some friends and this one girl was going on constantly about her new theory that jesse "has a good heart" and walt is "the real monster" until finally someone told her to shut the fuck up. they got into a screaming match and now they're not talking. over a tv show.

I mean seriously jesus fucking christ. we didn't even finish the episode.

people that blow shit way out of proportion AND fuck people that feel the need to discuss theories or analyse movies and tv shows while you're watching them.

just watched new breaking bad with some friends and this one girl was going on constantly about her new theory that jesse "has a good heart" and walt is "the real monster" until finally someone told her to shut the fuck up. they got into a screaming match and now they're not talking. over a tv show.

I mean seriously jesus fucking christ. we didn't even finish the episode.

hahahahha she is fucking dumb if that, to her, is a 'new theory' because holy shit

people elaborating their dreams from last night

just as bad as talking about astrology signs imho

people elaborating their dreams from last night

just as bad as talking about astrology signs imho

dreamt my left hand was severed from my arm in very graphic visual detail, but no blood, only to have it magically reattached by some kind of advanced surgical technology.