"yeah i love that artist!"

*plays trap remixes of their music

Edited by fang

>_> i'm having a hell of a time finding tall girls in general

either you tiny or you know some tall-ass azn bzs 

if it's the latter pls tell me where you meet em lol

NYU

Kgirls be doing this kind of surgery

http://news.yahoo.com/york-man-grows-six-inches-surgery-184123767--abc-news.html

gardening in a black tee on a sunny day not realizing the inevitable farmer's tan to come until its too late.

got damn shit looks wack lol

lemme reword it, what i wrote sounded pretty cocky -- i love what im doing, it's been my childhood dream to study in this certain program. Just that every time i tell my age everyone flips shit and comments how young i am, that instead of this i should be doing something "fun" or anything synonymous to wasting time like everyother college freshmen. Granted the average freshmen age at my school is 24, and im here straight ouf of hs. i'm now lazy as shit

lemme reword it, what i wrote sounded pretty cocky -- i love what im doing, it's been my childhood dream to study in this certain program. Just that every time i tell my age everyone flips shit and comments how young i am, that instead of this i should be doing something "fun" or anything synonymous to wasting time like everyother college freshmen. Granted the average freshmen age at my school is 24, and im here straight ouf of hs. i'm now lazy as shit

lol the fuck? are you talking about grad school or just undergrad

not that it relates to what im shittin, it's an undergrad design program in socal non of u fucks (jonny hap FAng) would b able to handle considerin the time u spend here judgin other ppl's shits.

The purge sucked

Edited by ritzkurd

Man what is up with people socializing furiously in the middle of the dancefloor??? Right up there with filming a live show thru ur phone... Went to see sepalcure/rashad and these guys made a jacket pile in the middle and spent the whole show standing around talking about something apparently very interesting and doing mega gay shit like couples leaning over the pile for a lovely kissypoomuakmuak <3<3<3 xoxoxoxo

just fuck off