shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when girls claim shit about "being a princess". "I'm a princess you should worship me, I don't have to get my own drink, laundry, plate...etc" No. You aren't a fucking princess. You weren't born to a king and queen. You're a standard suburban girl, and there are 980,761,878 more just like you. I'll treat you with respect because you're a woman and I'm a nice guy, but unless you're the heir to an oil fortune I'm not bending over backwards for you.

Don't bend over backwards for anyone - even if they are the heir to an oil fortune. Chivalry died with the WLM, long live the 50/50 relationship! (1)

-

I'mma add that I hold the door open for both sexes. And will push the elevator button for you if your hands are full.

Edited by Appleseed

i love my friends but i want to gouge their eyes out when i hear shit like "2012 was cruel to me" or "can't wait to start a new year, this one was shitty"

not only because i hear this from them every year, but it's such a passive attitude. i don't understand how these people believe the shittiness in their lives will go away because a number on a calendar rolled up a digit.

on a related note, i also hate the messianic hope others pin to that mayan calander shit. "2012 means a paradigm shift towards love," "new astrological age" and so on. i'm all for love, and i am cool if you believe in ghosts, god, fan death, etc., but come on, no ancient society predicted the day when everyone in the world is going to stop treating each other so terribly.

i love my friends but i want to gouge their eyes out when i hear shit like "2012 was cruel to me" or "can't wait to start a new year, this one was shitty"

i can relate to that, have a couple of friends who behave the same way...

couple of other things which i really hated about one of my friends is that she has no respect for people's privacy at all, she feels that it is perfectly fine to rummage our bags, surf our internet accounts (a friend caught her doing that when he left his laptop unattended for moment), etc... all without permission and flies into a rage when asked not to do so

another thing she's prone to do is checking out our clothes, doesn't sound like anything bad but imagine having someone who's a head taller than you, suddenly grabbing the hem of your clothing and pulling it up to their eye level coz she wants to "check out the material" in public... again she finds nothing wrong in doing that and flies into a rage when asked not to do so

it's a wonder that i haven't been arrested for indecent exposure yet whenever i'm out with her.... :rolleyes:

^ Diggers are annoying. The last time I let a buddy stay with me (and the last time I will ever do so) he turned out to be an incessant digger. It took me by surprise because we've been friends since we were ten and I never really noticed it about him before. It's got to be a disorder, especially considering the horrific disarray with which he'd put things back lol. I don't know where along the line it happened to him but he was fucking relentless with it.

Another thing I hate is BEING SICK. There's a flurry of super harsh coughing colds going around and I've had two so far. wtf...I rarely get sick. I just robo'd myself through three days of some of the worst shit I've ever caught.

brands that "aren't sold online" but stores that still half-ass put them on their website (ie no measurements, sizes in stock, etc), especially if they are lax in their customer service. it's 2013 i can't believe i have to actually call a store to ask if something is in stock and deal with a sassy retail employee, especially compared to the ease of use and customer service of a webstore like mr porter.

one of my collegues has a very annoying habit when snacking, she likes to go to our cubicles (we're close to the pantry), stand behind us and watch what we're doing while she munches. worst part is, she's a tardy eater... and it gets terrible when she choose to speak while eating, which she does a lot. we've told her to stay at the pantry until she finishes eating many times but she seems to have selective hearing.

she doesn't eat at her cubicle, coz she said she doesn't want to dirty it.

Rick Owens eg visvim supreme preme Kimmel lamina trench bomber knit hype kudu mmm Italy japan comme *****BNWT*****

Opens auction, its some bullshit item

Whyyyyy

lol

"supreme og wtaps visvim streetwear virgil maharishi veilance mastermind"

the item is a fitted bulls cap

there is an ebay seller that I live for

her descriptions are like an LA CWG blogger on crack

***SO-ELEGANT!​***795$ CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN "LOUBOUNIGHT LAMINATO" CLUTCH/BAG!!

***INSANELY GORGEOUS***AND THAT COLOR IS BEYOND!***

As for this ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS PIECE by none other than Christian Louboutin, it is just ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, HANDS-DOWN TO DIE FOR!!!!!!! This piece is an INSANELY LUXE twist on the CLASSIC CLUTCH, and in a TRES LUXE PEWTER HUE NO LESS!!!!!!! And let's just take a moment to DROOL over that GENIUS "LOUBOUTIN" CLASPS-- I MEAN REALLY!!!!!!! Of course, it's AMAZING worn as an evening clutch with a LBD, but it's even MORE fun to pair it with a boyfriend blazer, jeans and a tee!!!! Being Louboutin, it's INCREDIBLY WELL-MADE, with gorgeous craftsmanship and attention to detail (including that SIGNATURE RED INTERIOR!)!!!!!!! It also happens to be in AMAZING pre-owned condition with a few scratches on the leather but nothing really noticeable!!! IT ALSO COMES WITH THE DUSTBAG!!!

some of her other items

***MEEEEEEOW-Z​A - SO GWEN S!***BLUMARINE "LEOPARD-PRINT​" SWEATER/KNIT-T​OP*42

***OH-MY-GOSH-WHERE-DID-YOU-GET-THAT-I-LOVE-IT!***

***INSIDER FAV!***UBER-CO​OL DEVI KROELL WOODEN "METALLIC PYTHON" CLUTCH!!

***LOVE***LOVE***LOVE***LOVE***LOVE***LOVE***LOVE***

***PURRRRFECT!​***UBER-LUXE CHLOE "LEOPARD-PRINT​" SILK-WOOL COAT*F34

***AND DID I MENTION ---------------- IT'S FABULOUS!***

Rednecks talking about guns and snipers at my work

And while I'm at it; war movies of late.

omg anyone excited about zero dark thirty?

Edited by PRC.