shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

when people talk about internet things in real life.

when people use/reference internet memes in everyday conversation.

FUCK YOU DIE

ugh my friend who goes on reddit does this shit all the time. i don't know why i still hang around his yu-gi-oh-playing hot-topic-shopping-at ass

dealing with the IT department from another country

*read 100+ page proprietary software manual that was written in broken English, was probably translated on Google from another language*

me: "Hi IT can you make changes on X and Y in the database? I don't have access to it. Thanks"

2 weeks later

IT: "Hello, please refer to p. 68 of the manual, thanks"

it's like i'm talking to customer service

Going to be a long ass rant,

Live in Atlanta work at a retail shop. To make sure I am very specific in who I am hating I will refer to these people as "chooch" (I looked it up on the internet it's just slang for idiot). Who is a chooch? Well a chooch is someone who shops at H&M, Zara, Gap, or any other mall brand store, but it's not because they shop at these mall-tier stores that make them a chooch... no no no. I am not snobbish towards any store and I don't really care about brands or name; I wish I could say the same about the rest of the city.

Chooches are snobs. A chooch will tend to hang around in groups of two or three other chooches and will frequent malls for hours and hours without ever really purchasing anything except a v neck t-shirt or some jeans that are 30$. They will have endless discussions about the most irrelevant aspects in fashion ranging from how camo has come back to how the color black is the NEW thing.

A chooch will also tend to look at others, make fun of others, and sit around in stores while other people are shopping. They believe they are the superior race and will not hesitate to make fun of what you are wearing no matter what. They also have no idea about any designers and usually regurgitate names like Rick Owens, Raf Simons, and Helmut Lang but won't buy anything from them. They will brag not about how much money they SPEND but about how much money they SAVED.

I bet it's not even an Atlanta thing fucking chooches...

Yeah I hear ya, I have hippie neighbors who compost their shit in a big plastic bin made especially to compost said shit. My dogs are always grabbing the organic materials they fail to get into the bin when they lazily heave it out their back door and miss the goddam bin. I'm like...you do realize that bin is plastic, right?

fuck professors who put on hollywood films in class longer than 20 minutes. when i did the math, it is costing almost 100$ to sit through an hour and a half of a fuckin marlon brando movie from the '70s that is only slightly relevent to the subject we're studying.

the prof didn't even bother showing up that day, the j-crew-mannequin-lookin grad student TA was the only staff present. the little bitch ass even didn't pass around the attendance sheet until five minutes before the class ended so that he could dock people who left mid-movie.

fuck this gen-ed shit, it is so disillusioning. i want to get the fuck into science asap and actually feel like i'm accomplishing something with my life by going to college instead of this insulting kindergarden bullshit.

edit: this is a required humanities credit

Edited by haploid

I hate Southern California.

I hate people who DJ from a laptop.

I hate hand/neck tats on sleeveless ppl.

I hate people who support laptop DJ's.

I hate not finding good records.

I hate bud light. I hate motorists.

I hate Los Angeles.

Are you talking about laptop DJs as in straight off the laptop (fuck that), or do you mean Serato or Traktor where they're using real equipment but feeding in the tunes from a laptop? I do not want to burn all my songs to CDs before a DJ gig just to get some street cred or whatever.

a freshman (i'm assuming) in my class was chewing on a corncob pipe during lecture. when the prof asked about it he said "yeah, i always have it in all my classes. i have a lot of different pipes"

smh so hard it fell off

Are you talking about laptop DJs as in straight off the laptop (fuck that), or do you mean Serato or Traktor where they're using real equipment but feeding in the tunes from a laptop? I do not want to burn all my songs to CDs before a DJ gig just to get some street cred or whatever.

If you've paid your dues carrying vinyl on buses, planes, cabs or cars, learned the ins and outs of the records you've collected over the years and are respected for doing so, feel free to apply your talents to serato etc, til then hang the mp3j!

If you've paid your dues carrying vinyl on buses, planes, cabs or cars, learned the ins and outs of the records you've collected over the years and are respected for doing so, feel free to apply your talents to serato etc, til then hang the mp3j!

Meh, I can't even get most of the records I want to play on vinyl because they don't exist in that format. I'm guessing you do hip hop? I've been using Traktor for about 5 years, most of the stuff I want to drop tends to be unreleased dubplates because it's the only stuff people aren't sick of already. No way I'm waiting til the EP is released on vinyl (if ever) and shipped to my house. Usually bring a backup USB or CDs in case my laptop shits the bed so i can just switch to pure CDJs, though.

I have some friends that DJ on vinyl, it's cool to see once but the problem is that unless you're dirty rich, you invariably end up playing the same tired-out shit after awhile. There's an event around here that's the same fucking drum and bass tracks every week because they use vinyl. Hip-hop and scratch DJing is a totally different game, though, and not what I'm talking about.

i hate this annoying assistant in my office....sneaky and conniving. always trying to get people in trouble. i went to the bathroom for a few minutes and she ran over and loudly announced "i just tried calling you" as if i was remiss in my duties and then proceeded to ask me her stupid question. how is that relevant? just ask me whatever stupid question you want to ask! i was tempted to respond "sorry, i was just taking a dump when you called! what's up?" stupid drowned rat tweaked out cigarette smoking white girl.

is it weird that i hate doing homework in groups? like even if I'm struggling to understand the material i'd much rather sit in my room alone with my headphones and a cup of coffee and reason through it then waste hours talking with other kids who don't get it. I think a lot of my classmates think I'm a dick because of it, but i'm more than willing to help people once i figure it out, i just can't stand figuring it out with other people.

shrug.

choose a group that knows what they're doing?

(in a reasonably serious conversation about science)

you know, if you look at the universe from the outside, it looks exactly like a brain cell

ugh

Also fuck anyone who believes there is a scientific foundation for astrology.

Edited by haploid

I hate when I'm driving home during middle school and high school students getting out of classes and they jaywalk in fucking groups right in front of my car. And then there's that fucking straggler that just looks at you and walks like he has a stick up his ass. But I feel better when I roll down the window, drive by, and yell out "get off the fucking road" with death stare. Fuckers

fucking gas prices in california. went up 70+ cents in 3 days. you gotta be fucking....

i went to disney land last summer and the gas prices completely shattered any desire i had to live in california, that shit is ridiculous