shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

so apparently because i don't know how to use a calendar i need to finish a 20 page report on my current research project by friday and i have to do a presentation on it by monday

i swore to myself when i started the project this wouldn't happen to me :( i'm so mad/disappointed in myself

I just got a crown done 5 minutes ago.

My mouth is numb.

Fuck the dentist's office.

(But not my actual dentist - he's an awesome dude)

my gf has it bad.. genetically terrible gums/teeth, shes had to spend thousands on crowns in the past couple of years. the dentists even told her there isn't really anything she can to to help it, since she already brushes 2x a day and flosses daily

my gf has it bad.. genetically terrible gums/teeth, shes had to spend thousands on crowns in the past couple of years. the dentists even told her there isn't really anything she can to to help it, since she already brushes 2x a day and flosses daily

Yeah, shit sucks. Tell her your internet-bro feels her pain.

I went to the lamest benefit reception tonight. The worst part about free wine is people who get drunk on it and grab your arm while talking about the dumbest shit ever with their face about 1 inch away from yours. And they spit while talking. And their spit gets into your mouth while you're fake-smiling.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by jayrock, May 18, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by jayrock, May 18, 2012 - No reason given

Retarded drive thru employees always forgetting the honey mustard sauce

How else are you supposed to eat chicken nuggets?!?!? Fucking assholes!

Edit: obv 1st world problems solved with cholula

Edited by jayrock

for some reason people who refer to celebrities by their first name only or like they're homies or some shit. like when i worked in retail some chick would be like oh yeah, you know, Angelina came in with the boys or a photograph someone took and they're all, oh yeah heres one of Harrison.

i don't know man, that shit just really grinds my gears.