shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

my roommates are being so fucking annoying with housing for next year. we're moving off campus so we need to call houses/apartments in shit. but they're putting all the responsibility on me because I have "so much free time." and they get pissed when i don't do it, but they're not doing shit either. not to mention they can't decide whether they want a house or an apartment. i'm not finna call a bunch of apartments if fuckers are just going to decide they want a house. but somehow it's all my responsibility. i asked some kid to call a number for an apartment and he told me he couldn't because i didn't tell him what the number was. for real son? you ain't figure out google yet?

Edited by littlemike

studying japanese - fuck every course which seems to be full of endless droves of anime fans who think they are going to one day move to Japan and marry a Japanese girl.

no one is going to fucks with your broke English-teaching ass.

Posted (edited) · Hidden by on-display, February 3, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by on-display, February 3, 2012 - No reason given

I'm Sick of hearing how this or that major is useless. If that's the case then 85% of majors are useless and everyone would be in med or law school.

Edited by on-display

A mutha fuckin men boy better know. Its my last semester of Uni and in one of my classes i have to hear this girl complaining about how she's spent so much time on design and her portfolio and how she's had a 4.0 since freshman year and how she shouldn't even have to look for design firms and jobs and its going to be so hard.

I do love tumblr doe. And my dashboard full of nude women and jawnz.

Got back into tumblr recently, but its getting boring already. The number of posts that are just inane quotes about life from adolescents who think they know it all, macbook camwhoring and boring tattoo's just makes me wonder if its worth trawling for the good stuff. Cant believe the number of followers some of these idiots have.

Still, a few sufu people (sup dovo) are worth following and some photography/science/architecture blogs are worth a look too.

We got three presentations due next week, all with similar groups of peeps cos we have a small class, and I'm getting messages left right and centre with people bailing on the work.

One chick wants help with her portion today, last time I met up with her for our last presentation, I basically did her two sections cos she clearly wouldn't have done anything otherwise and I had other shit to be doing with my day, so fuck that shit. She didn't even turn up to the presentation so we had to do her talk too.

One girl is just not turning up cos of "headaches." Oh you can't send me two slides of work cos of a headache but you can post on fbook all day about the shitty dresses you want to buy with your state given bursary then cry about how hard your life is cos you spend daddy's money too, get to fuck.

As usual its three friends and me left to sort it out between us. Shit, I was hungover as fuck and I still turned up to the last early morning meet with slides and talk prepared. It ain't hard to put in a little effort.

tl;dr version: Its been said a lot here, but university group work sucks ass.

i cracked a rib or some shit a couple weeks ago and now my life is full of pain. i know what it is to be an old person. rolling over to check my phone in the night takes me like 5 minutes. i'm terrified of coughing or sneezing

can't exercise, can't dance, cant fuck, and it's gonna be like this for weeks. i'm gonna become fat and depressed

fuuuuuuuuuuuu

Edited by cameron-