shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i hate the fact that no matte what treatment i try to use, my lips are always chapped as fuck. nothing at all works. its awful.

what chapstick are you using? are you applying it regularly and after every time you brush your teeth? ive learned that its all about "locking in" moisture while your skin is kinda damp. if your lips get wet for any reason, apply chapstick before that moisture evaporates

"Dear Valued Customer,

Unfortunately, Black Brick Squad 1017 T-Shirt, is no longer available for sale and has been canceled from your order. "

:angry: and i was meant to get a free XXL gucci mane tshirt with it :angry: :angry: these smileys suck :angry: :angry: :angry:

Young people who act like they know everything about life. Especially these preteens out here.

They're a whole demographic now. I have a near-tween goddaughter who was fingering through 1k shit at Bloomingdale's last time I took her to the mall.

ugh

wow what a goldmine

fecastleberry20111021_0085.jpg

We get a lot of questions regarding gym attire and it’s a topic I’ve been meaning to cover.

oh fuck...

Bonus Tip: Most of the clothing in this post would be considered tight, but for body building it’s supposed to be. You want to be able to watch your muscle do the work to ensure proper form and to have an extra element of psychological push through those last sets.

pretty much describes what i hate most about going to the gym

Edited by redX

Young people who act like they know everything about life. Especially these preteens out here.

this attitude expressed in anyone i hate but in young people i hate a lot

but i think it just comes down to i hate hypocrisy and hypocrites be honest about being stupid or uneducated or unintelligent or w.e. the over confidence is such a thin front pretty obvious they don't know and are just really scared about their future and growing up so make up some bs reasons that make them feel safe and okay

Edited by pieiskewl