shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

we have a major project due next week

and one of the girls in my group has missed 3 of our group meetings so far. i ask her if she can make the next meeting and she explains that because she doesn't have class until late, she won't get up early to meet us before the project's due.

fucking cunt. i just feel like shooting her a hate-filled reply and cc'ing my other group members, just so they know i'm probably not the only one who feels this way about her.

we have a major project due next week

and one of the girls in my group has missed 3 of our group meetings so far. i ask her if she can make the next meeting and she explains that because she doesn't have class until late, she won't get up early to meet us before the project's due.

fucking cunt. i just feel like shooting her a hate-filled reply and cc'ing my other group members, just so they know i'm probably not the only one who feels this way about her.

if that's the case you just complete the project and don't put her name down. fuck her, make sure you make this clear to her and your professer (or whoever)

that is why, when i am part of group projects i make sure to get everyone to agree that if you are late on the regular or don't show up to group meetings with lame excuses you will be kicked out of the group

we can't kick her out. it's a lose-lose situation, really.

i just sent her an e-mail calling her out on her BS, albeit in a very formal, stern way. i also included my other group members in said e-mail.

i got a bunch of texts from the others saying "lmaoooo you're going innnn on her"

[/rick rawse]

Thats funny, Im also doing some group project shit. And I have the most awkward group of all time. Me, super nervous dude. A deaf dude (he's pretty coo doe), an exchange chick from the middle east who barely speaks english and is shy of speaking it in front of other people, a dude who screams when he talks, a dirty looking punk chick, and a thirty something year old goth chick (id hit it). Anyways, I actually like my group, we get along pretty well for the most part but the goth chick is trying to do the entire project by herself. Whenever we actually try to contribute, she just blows us off. Our first meeting I suggested that we come up with 5 main points and expand on it. That way everyone would have something to contribute. Bitch kind of blew me off. A couple days later this bitch sends us an email saying that she pretty much has completed the project (shits weak as fuck) and we should feel free to contribute "IF" we see fit.

I mean I guess i should be happy said bitch has done my homework? But in a way, I feel like she's suggesting that we aren't capable of coming up with anything remotely close to what she wanted to/put together so she did us a solid and did the entire project herself.

don't accept mediocrity. i suggest you just reupholster the whole project and make hers look like shit (without directly telling her so).

whenever i work in group projects, that situation constantly comes up: somebody thinks that he/she can handle the whole thing. when i look at the "finished product," it almost always is crap. afterwards, i consult the other members and improve on the whole thing.

i don't mean to be cynical or an asshole, but i've learned that there are a lot of stupid people out there whose idea of "excellent" is essentially nothing more than below average.

you know what? fuck that, i'm a dick. through and through.

ya, I usually take the leadership role. I find myself delegating and bearing the responsibility of making sure everything comes together and people are doing their shit. However, in the past few semesters I have tried to let someone else take that upon themselves, its way less stressful. It kind of sucks having that personality though because I can't even say I 'sit back and relax', it takes a lot for me to not jump in and circumvent whatever the leader is trying to do.

we can't kick her out. it's a lose-lose situation, really.

i just sent her an e-mail calling her out on her BS, albeit in a very formal, stern way. i also included my other group members in said e-mail.

i got a bunch of texts from the others saying "lmaoooo you're going innnn on her"

[/rick rawse]

she just e-mailed me back: i'll see you at the meeting on monday.

lesson learned for me: don't condone princess behavior

ps - i accidentally neg rep'd your post, mag. damn layout.

i got food poisoning from fking cochon butcher in new orleans the day before Thanksgiving. felt queasy during plane ride back from new orleans, got off the plane with the vomit bag, headed straight to airport bathroom, and massive diarrhea and vomiting in the bag on same sitting (albeit not simultaneously). never made it to where i was planning to spend thanksgiving the next day bc i was not fit to ride a short bus ride, and all i could eat was a little bit of water at a time for good 36 hrs during thanksgiving -- alone. #saddestthanksgivingever #nevereatingboudinagain

Odd Future.

I was trying to tell my friend that their whole "yeah we used to be poor and now we can buy cereal!" thing is a total fabrication, didn't those dude used to swag out on Supreme all over the hypebeast forums a few years back?? someone tell me I'm not making this up.