shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

I am not fully aware of Australian vernacular but isn't bogan extremely pejorative?

is it that much worse to denigrate someone because of their religious affiliation than there socio-economic standing?

Yes of course it's way fucking worse to denigrate someone because of their religious affiliation than because they're a bigoted fuckwit.

Yes of course it's way fucking worse to denigrate someone because of their religious affiliation than because they're a bigoted fuckwit.

I am not fully aware of Australian vernacular but isn't bogan extremely pejorative?

is it that much worse to denigrate someone because of their religious affiliation than there socio-economic standing?

not to mention that they weren't even really saying anything about religion, just race, which in a fucked up way they translated to religion, which for them is just a stand in for race. so

Edited by OCEANSECT

good friend of mine is all hyped on the #occupy thing, and she's ranting about how she's buried under student loans and the whole social injustice caused by "the man"...but she spent the vast bulk of her student loans on an Audi wagon a few years back, then defaulted (so now we all pick up the tab). I love her, she's a great friend...and I let it slide without bring it up, but wanted to so bad. Hate this shit.

that feel when office kag is now your supervisor due to accepting training offered only to her.

..then same bosses turn around to say she has more experience and training for position.

also hate run on sentences (5)

Edited by mapclub

i hate people who hate the occupy movement and don't know anything about it (eg get a job, its unsafe, they have cell phones so clearly the occupy movement means nothing. stuff like that that just shows that you're brainwashed by illuminati and have no fucking clue man (no fucking clue))

but on the other hand, i hate people who just throw themselves into it for no reason. i mean i hate college hippies that you know will only be a hippy for like a year. and are like, so alternative. and shit. i mean i hate like .1% of ucsc students (have dreads, drink matte, want to "speak to the public through their art" or whatever and or are sociology majors) that people think are how all ucsc students are. but i hate the 99% of ucsc students thats bros too.

also i hate public school occupy everything the ucs really suck or at least mine does. i mean, don't get me wrong i like my school, but theres so many ways it could be improved and since this is the hate thread you're a scrub and a simp if you disagree with me.

fuck sorry i have so much hate this is like .1% of it

also while we're at it fuck fat americans (republicans and democrats especially), fuck christians and fuck anyone who trusts the government

and fuck your mom too

edit: and i hate nerds who think they're so fucking smart and are all smug about it but are so fucking dumb (probably) except maybe about like learning elvish and like knowing about blunderbusses or some dumb shit like that (thats fucking awesome if you know that and aren't a tool and don't think you're right all the time, imo)

Edited by OCEANSECT

i hate people who hate the occupy movement and don't know anything about it (eg get a job, its unsafe, they have cell phones so clearly the occupy movement means nothing. stuff like that that just shows that you're brainwashed by illuminati and have no fucking clue man (no fucking clue))

you basically lost all credibilty in the highlighted area - but since this is the trash herp derp derp durp

riff:

I think there is some sort of conspiracy or agreement with the Illuminati to fuck with jar designs. The people behind Skippy, Nutella, other forms of peanut butter, those fucks are all in the Illuminati and all work with the soap industry because you inevitably get your mittens in the jar and get stuff on the sides of your hands so you have to wash yourself. Who benefits? THE FUCKING SOAP COMPANY.

oh, fuck that, on second though, Freecat is part of the fucking Illuminati. IM CALLING YOU OUT BRO. Nutella is working with the milk industry to make people use milk to get out the left over nutella.

so much hate, illuminati

The receptionist at my dermatologists office pisses me off. I make sure I'm always early for appointments, even though I know they'll probably be running late, common courtesy. But this woman stacks the patient files on top of each other so the person that got here first is at the bottom. And gives me attitude while she's doing it.

Edited by heyheyhey