shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

that was me

i won't post her facebook cause i know some of dus will probably go too far but i can introduce you to her when you're in mtl so we can laugh at that salty ass bitch

us, go too far? nah.

yeah probably, what's her hair smell like?

don't know what you guys are talking about.

Fuck the racist, ignorant idiots that live in australia.

last night at work 2 comments in particular:

C: "Your not a bloody muslim are you mate?"

Me:"Umm no"

C: "Well thank christ for that"

C1: "Tip him mate don't be so cheap"

C2: No way am i tipping that muslim cunt"

for the record i am like a 4th generation australian, with no religions orientation. i do however have olive skin, and a pretty aggressive neck beard, i guess that equals muslim for some bogans.

Edited by jackg

Gangsters, Thugs, etc. Its fun to listen to G ass music while I surf the interwebs or listen to Flaka when I'm on my way to the bar or some shit. But this shit is getting out of control. I'm sick of getting hit up, sick of dus thrown up gang signs, and fuck it really fucks with me to hear gun shots outside cause you already know that shit was pointless and you know someone could have lost their life, maybe even someone you know.

Heard what sounded like some ak-47 rounds goin off right now and damn, its just fuckin wack. And there goes the ambulance while I'm typing this. Fuck man.

Dat hood life?

I made a man-trap to put next to my truck this year. I park alongside my garages, and the popular spot for beasts to ruin everything, is the narrow space between the truck and garages. I'm sick of this shit and I don't catch enough of them. My man-trap is a strip of plywood with nails shot through and sharpened with a grinder to razor-sharp points. Finna bury that bitch under some snow.

I'm also reloading salt shells with those little triangular glazing points.

Da hood life indeed.

Fuck the racist, ignorant idiots that live in australia.

last night at work 2 comments in particular:

C: "Your not a bloody muslim are you mate?"

Me:"Umm no"

C: "Well thank christ for that"

C1: "Tip him mate don't be so cheap"

C2: No way am i tipping that muslim cunt"

for the record i am like a 4th generation australian, with no religions orientation. i do however have olive skin, and a pretty aggressive neck beard, i guess that equals muslim for some bogans.

Ouch, when I was in australia 10 years ago, my relatives told me not to tip the waiter. They said it's disrespectful, which is the opposite in America. Of course, if c1 really said that, what a dick. I'm visiting again for the holidays, hopefully I won't have to deal with too many bogans (not likely from what I hear).

Edited by footfeet

Ouch, when I was in australia 10 years ago, my relatives told me not to tip the waiter. They said it's disrespectful, which is the opposite in America. Of course, if c1 really said that, what a dick. I'm visiting again for the holidays, hopefully I won't have to deal with too many bogans (not likely from what I hear).

i wouldn't say its 'disrespectful', its just that tipping is an american custom.

Posted · Hidden by madstaxbro, November 15, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by madstaxbro, November 15, 2011 - No reason given

There is this girl acquaintance I dine with every now and then when I'm in the city. she works as a dental assistant at a fairly large practice.

we usually have a lot to talk about over meals but during the quiet speech breaks she will always inject some anecdote of her experiences at work(complaining)

after about an hour she just suddenly bursts out with "fuck i hate my job"

>yeah no kidding you whine every time you see me <_<

she starts talking about how annoying it is this one coworker who is a 20 year old single mother and some whatever shit always complains to the other workers about how it sucks to be a poor 20 y/o mother blah blha... :sleep:

goes on about this for more than 30 minutes :mellow2:

i wanted so bad to be like bitch you're complaining to someone who doesn't know them or give a fuck about you too much honestly

what do you get out of telling me this stuff anyway i just stay silent when you're done talking :cool:

but then i realized that's what i'm doing with this post here :tongue:

Dear hipsters, preps, emo's, gym people, suited business types and other stereotypes I cant think of. Yes I'm wearing sweats and a hoodie on my way home, yes I'm comfortable with that. In the cold morning they are warm, and after my 12 hour shift they are as comfortable as a room full of hot fires, warm blankets, cold drinks and inviting women. Function over form is okay sometimes.

I am enlightened.

one of my housemate's boyfriend decided to start spraying adhesive on the back of his photos in our stairwell. Of course he's stupid as shit so he didn't lay anything down and now there's adhesive all over my stairwell. I went on to tell him that it's not okay to be doing this, let alone doing it at my house. When I tried to explain to him that I am the one who has to deal with the problem, he tries to say that it's completely wrong and that he'll take care of it.

And then my landlord asks me about it since he uses the stairwell too. God I wish I didn't have to deal with such a child. His solution to me asking him to take off his shoes in my house is to just not walk in front of me with them on. He constantly rings the wrong doorbell so my landlord is just wondering who this fat asian kid is in front of my house. I always end up cleaning up after him because he treats my house like it's his mom's. I swear to god next time I see him, I'm going to push him down the stairs.

Can't wait until this dreadful roommate moves out at the end of the month. Oh and I'm 99% sure they just clogged my drain...

fuck that, not respecting someone else's place is one of the most juvenile personality traits ever and easily a pet peeve of mine. also, fuck friends leaving all kinds of shit out after they crash at your place and take off the next day--thanks for the smooshed floor cushions and leaving me to fold the goddamn blanket i left for you!

i guess that equals muslim for some bogans.

I am not fully aware of Australian vernacular but isn't bogan extremely pejorative?

is it that much worse to denigrate someone because of their religious affiliation than there socio-economic standing?