RedFoxxworth

re: mang

Freeway and co. really convey the meaning of 'mang'

They ain't thank us but we still paid homage mang

Soul Food Sunday lookin' like Big Momma's mang

Tell the gang I never break my promise mang...mang

1swlUtEkXZ0

hate calling eBay/PayPal

guy bought item impatient says item not there, rise to claim immediately ended in his favor. 2 days later he receives the item

it shouldn't be this hard to get the refund reversed now that the tracking info says item successfully delivered wtf

bouncing me around different representatives ranging from chill dudes to loudmouth older white ladies

just gimme my money back

Gangsters, Thugs, etc. Its fun to listen to G ass music while I surf the interwebs or listen to Flaka when I'm on my way to the bar or some shit. But this shit is getting out of control. I'm sick of getting hit up, sick of dus thrown up gang signs, and fuck it really fucks with me to hear gun shots outside cause you already know that shit was pointless and you know someone could have lost their life, maybe even someone you know.

Heard what sounded like some ak-47 rounds goin off right now and damn, its just fuckin wack. And there goes the ambulance while I'm typing this. Fuck man.

Dat hood life?

people come in all the time asking directions to Olive Garden. I'm like, aye...there's an amazing little family owned Italian spot like 5 minutes further down the road. But they don't give a fuck. Almost all of 'em tell me they plan all month to go to lunch/dinner at the olive garden and it's their favorite "fancy" restaurant.

. . .

people come in all the time asking directions to Olive Garden. I'm like, aye...there's an amazing little family owned Italian spot like 5 minutes further down the road. But they don't give a fuck. Almost all of 'em tell me they plan all month to go to lunch/dinner at the olive garden and it's their favorite "fancy" restaurant.

. . .

I don't know whether to laugh or cry (or get really fuckin angry) at this kind of shit. Same around my area; you ask someone if they like 'Italian' food and they say something like "yeah, I love olive garden".

And forget about any other ethnic cuisines, cuz these motherfuckers haven't heard of them.

Dumbfucks.

(goddamn man,sometimes I think I need to move)