shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

people who look down upon junior colleges.

especially since most of these people go to private universities where they pay close to 50k a year for a shit education. seriously, I have yet to meet anybody from a private uni who isn't an idiot. you think your BA in business/economics/marketing means anything? glhf finding a job

lol, anyone who is condescending about their educational pedigree is a dick but since we're on the internet let's be real...

people who look down upon junior colleges.

especially since most of these people go to private universities where they pay close to 50k a year for a shit education. seriously, I have yet to meet anybody from a private uni who isn't an idiot. you think your BA in business/economics/marketing means anything? glhf finding a job

also, how are you gonna talk shit to me when you just flashed your vag at me 5 minutes before?

wait, so some beezy just pulled out her vag and called you stupid?

people who walk four side-by-side and don't move. worse than a couple who won't de-couple.

I hate that I have no study skills. I can't memorize anything. If I understand a concept I can go on forever about it but when it comes to memorizing french vocabulary. fml. I must come across so slow to all the 19/20 year old kids who took french immersion from k-12.

fuck.

I need to get my neighbours to move the fuck out

I live in a concrete building. right by the university, so there are a lot of young folk in here. I've got the bass on reduce on my amp, and don't even pump music loud after 11pm

yet these fuckers on my right keep complaining, and I'm talking 11:30 on a friday night when I already dropped the volume.

was in the library doing a powerpoint with a shutty. i'm flirting and shit, making her laugh. there are other people around talking etc etc.

chick in the booth next to us turns and looks at us after 15 minutes and says in the most obnoxious chickenhead voice: "excuse me, umm.. you do know this is the library, riiight?"

she finishes it off with a head tilt/whip my hair concept (nyc folk, you know what i'm talking about) and leaves.

if i were quicker on my feet, i would've attacked right back, thick nyc shutty accent and all.

fuck the cheesecake factory I've been there exactly twice in the past three years and it's always for some garbage birthday dinner and it always sucks. that line from the movie greenberg that goes "your attempt to manufacture culture" describes it perfectly

^^^^

and LOL @ people dressing up going to cheesecake

my and my girlfriend used to eat there a lot in high school (disposable money concept). We liked making fun of people there that were dressed up.

i stay pounding some crab cakes there. huge pasta dishes. I love going there high.