shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

going to a career day at school only to find out it's for customer service or call center jobs

wtf is this shit

i never went to these damn things. took one look at the company list in email and done with that. shit is bs. you know the real good companies don't reach out like this, or at least the ones you really want to work at. /my 2 cents

FUCK my building all showers at exactly the same time so there is no hot water and i gotta get to class but i dont wanna b unclean cuz i haven't showered all weekend just saying

I read 7 chapters of a probability textbook this weekend, worked ~150-200 problems from the book, memorized numerous formulas, etc etc in preparation for a midterm today. I'm currently expecting my grade on the midterm to be between 40-60.

I got this test back this morning and my grade was a 46. I finally got a chance to sit down and look through it about 20 minutes ago and it is ridiculous how much the graders (who are probably younger than me) overlook or just completely misgrade. I got 20 points on one problem (full credit), then it was marked to 10, and finally it was marked to 3. And I did it correctly and have the right answer. These people are idiots. My grade is supposed to be a 73, which is actually an A.

I hate having to waste time fretting over trying to get points back on a fucking exam when I have more important things that I need to do.

this is maybe terrible.

I have this friend. Not necessarily a super close friend, but a friend nonetheless. She's always been kinda obnoxious, maybe hard to describe. Like, one day she'll watch Exit Through The Gift Shop and all of a sudden she's telling everyone that she's gonna be a street artist. Next week she'll drop that and decide to be an actress. Then she's over that and is gonna be a yoga master. Whatever, never does anything she says she'll do, talks about it endlessly, but not really my problem I guess. Anyways, she launched this whole personal campaign over the last week about her being bulimic and bi-polar and something else, which is no doubt something to take seriously, but part of me is doubtful it's authentic. The main focus of my frustration with it / her is she literally works 1/2 of a single day a week (as a hairdresser). eats out, drinks, parties, travels, does yoga, all these extracurricular activities...and brags endlessly about them, and she's apparently decided that the only facility "equipped to handle her disease" is a luxury beachfront inpatient facility which focuses on a "holistic approach, coupled with yoga, a vegan chef, acupressure, crafting, etc" and it's like $5,000+. She won't raise any of the money herself, so she's literally begging people for it, and writing these lengthy descriptions about how she's a "firecracker" and has a "zealous love for life". She made a fundraising website and keeps posting on my FB wall and others, with these cryptic messages about how badly she needs treatment or she "might not awaken to see another sunrise." I'm trying super hard to take it seriously, especially when she calls / messages me daily asking for me to contribute, and I know for people affected with these issues it's massively important they get help, but I just can't fucking take her seriously. I feel like anyone contributing is just funding her vacation. I've known her for a decade and never heard or seen anything about these issues until now. I feel trapped between wanting to help if it's authentic, but not at all believing that it is. I even feel bad typing this, cause I don't want to believe it's a scam...but all her previous behavior points to it being bullshit. I'm shocked she's raised like 2k so far... If I'm right I fucking hate her for misleading people, again. If I'm wrong, I hate myself for being too cynical to recognize her problem and choosing not to help.

TL : DR - read the whole fucking thing, no short way to describe it.

yeah i read it

TL : DR - read the whole fucking thing, no short way to describe it.

fuck, her problems are similiar to mine and i fucking hate it. can't explain it in other ways.

how the fuck to cope?

edit: so guess who i hate? yeah, unsolved sympathy

FUCK my building all showers at exactly the same time so there is no hot water and i gotta get to class but i dont wanna b unclean cuz i haven't showered all weekend just saying

same here... my landlord is a cheap fuck and leaves the hot water heater @ about 120 degrees.. i went in to the boiler room one night and cranked that shit to 160... problem fixed

fuck, her problems are similiar to mine and i fucking hate it. can't explain it in other ways.

how the fuck to cope?

edit: so guess who i hate? yeah, unsolved sympathy

I honestly don't think her problems are bulimia or bi-polarism or whatever. I think she just desperately needs to get constant attention, and maybe unwittingly takes advantage of others in the process. I'm dying to call her out, not in an asshole way...but to talk to her and see of I can get her to come to the conclusion on her own that what she's doing is wrong (if it ends up being a hoax like I think), but I'm just gonna block her posts and ignore it. I figure if someone is dumb enough to be a sucker for her vacation fund it's their problem. I wouldn't even care if she wasn't hitting me up multiple times a day...

I honestly don't think her problems are bulimia or bi-polarism or whatever. I think she just desperately needs to get constant attention, and maybe unwittingly takes advantage of others in the process. I'm dying to call her out, not in an asshole way...but to talk to her and see of I can get her to come to the conclusion on her own that what she's doing is wrong (if it ends up being a hoax like I think), but I'm just gonna block her posts and ignore it. I figure if someone is dumb enough to be a sucker for her vacation fund it's their problem. I wouldn't even care if she wasn't hitting me up multiple times a day...

so if you call her out you might end out hurting this girl, and repurcessions of a "psychopath/sociopath" can be quite dangerous, unless you have nothing to lose etc. yadyadya

what is to gain?

wait, you actually like this girl? ask her out man

I finally receive word from my university that they have yet to receive my transcripts from the university I studied at in Sweden. What the fuck, it's 2011, how hard are processes like this? Both schools send and receive countless students every year so why is it so complicated.