shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

iTunes when it duplicates every fucking song in my library (I have approximately 20,000 songs) and having to sort through and delete them. fuck this.

If you're downloading albums, there's a file in the folder you need to delete prior to adding it to iTunes which will negate duplication. ( I believe it is the file with the musical note on it.)

is the forty dollar hat not enough? cause it did cost like forty dollars

Im just saying...I looked like a dufus in high school, but I do recall distinctions between kids that listened to hip hop, punk, emo, ska/reggae, etc.

These days, they all look the same.

i took a pair of jeans to the tailor to get them tapered. i said half an inch up the the knee. this morning i get a call from the tailor saying that they acciently hemmed my jeans instead of tapering and that i should stop by to check it out. i thought oh they probably just hemmed it half an inch. thats not a problem. i go in and find out that they fuckin hemmed my jeans up to the knee. WTF. they turned a perfectly good pair of jeans into a fuckin pair of shorts. i now have a pair of jorts....

they said next time i needed any alterations they would do it free of charge. the jeans were also pretty old so i didn't wanna say oh pay for them

I wouldn't even take them up on the free alterations unless your next alteration is for another of jean shorts.

Man going to a concert camping out for a good spot chillin. All of a sudden some motherfucker squeezes himself right in between you and the people in front of you. I hate that shit.

I blew in dudes ear for a good 2 mintutes til he finally left tho.

I blew in dudes ear for a good 2 mintutes til he finally left tho.

I'm not sure what this means but I'm imagining you gently blowing air into his ear, your chin resting on his shoulder, maybe your hand on his waist...then I'm thinking that couldn't be it cause nobody could hang for 2 minutes of that.

Hahaha that's amazing. Did you plan on doing it until he left?

Hahaha nah He just hopped in front of me and I was like what the fuck. One of my friends is a pretty short chick so when his friend was infront of her I said in the ghettoest voice I could "yo my friend cant see homie" so that dude moved over. But his friend man, couldnt take a hint to save his life. First I kinda bumped in to him a lil while I was head bobbin, then I dipped my knee into his leg...nothin. So finally I just start huffing in his ear. First it was a lil blow to test the water, when he didnt move I just started breathin heavy as fuck. He turned around like he was going to do something so i just stared at him and he bounced. (good thing he didnt do shit cause ima fuckin teddy bear)