shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

douchebags in lecture who cough/sniffle a lot and are obviously pretty sick yet sit close to everyone. fuck off i'm not tryin to catch your shit! also really rude to the prof to be having a coughing fit every three seconds, excuse yoself mofo

yo i don't wanna bring up a political debate here...but i hate that Georgia is going to kill Troy Davis in 3 hours. Fucking disgusting.

"Davis had not provided a 'substantive claim' of innocence". I'm not 100% sure what the fuck that means, but I can't understand why people are in a hurry to kill a man.

1st time i've ever got my ID swiped at the liquor store...fuck that fat nerd who was obviously a noob at the store cuz i've been there plenty of times without seeing his ass and i've never got my ID checked from the owners there.

dont mind gettin my ID checked but this asshole was inspecting this shit like he was purchasing a gem mint michael jordan rookie card. AND THEN HE SWIPED IT.

So a while ago I had this client come in for some investment shit, wants to talk about stock markets and what I think is gonna happen and blah blah blah. Eventually this talk turns to the Tea Party and I mention how terrifying I find it that every decision is made with God first and everything else second. He says that's the one thing he DOES like about the Tea Party. This guy now views me as a lost soul who needs to be saved. He's also still a client.

He asks me if he can bring me something to read, think about, maybe get me to reconsider my position on Christ's role in my life. I say yeah, sure, he's a client whatever, bring me your pamphlet and I'll look over it.

Dude shows up today with a REVISITING OF THE ENTIRE NEW TESTAMENT. Shit is like 300 pages long. He then has the gall to ask me WHEN WILL YOU BE DONE READING IT SO I CAN COME BACK AND HAVE A DISCUSSION ABOUT IT.

"Will a month be enough time?"

NO A MONTH WILL NOT BE ENOUGH FUCKING TIME

I read like fucking two words and it's already totally bonkers as shit.

I forgot his name so I can't even look his info up to tell him I read a bit of it but I won't be proceeding so don't bother. So in like 3 months this nut is gonna walk into my office and ask me for an update on whether or not I've accepted Jesus as my lord and saviour.

Alright,

Fuck Opening Ceremony. I'm never a crybaby customer but this is a really big slice of bullshit.

I ordered that killer Stephan Schneider alpaca jacket from this season a MONTH ago. It was out, which is okay. They offer to special order it for me, great! So a month goes by and I ask about the status. They tell me it "just came in!" and that they'll "ship it asap!." Well, then I get an email an hour later with some convoluted explaination as to why the jacket isn't there, claiming that SS sent the wrong jacket. It turned out to be a huge lie because then on styleforum Keykoo announces that he just ordered that same SS jacket in the same size from OC the other day even though it has been sold out. I call OC and tell them that chances are, they sold my jacket. After a bunch of bullshit malarky and pretending to look for my jacket or try to get it back before they ship it out, they admit that they fucking sold my jacket.

The one girl I had to deal with was pretty helpful but there was some dude there yesterday when I called who lied and said that he would look into it and never did. If he would have gotten off of his twink ass and actually checked they might have caught my jacket before it shipped out. This is the second time they've really botched my order after a month of waiting and I've had enough.

quoted for posterity

this is a great example of a crybaby customer

douchebags in lecture who cough/sniffle a lot and are obviously pretty sick yet sit close to everyone. fuck off i'm not tryin to catch your shit! also really rude to the prof to be having a coughing fit every three seconds, excuse yoself mofo

ughhhhhhhhhhh i sit next to this girl in one of my lectures who has been coughing her guts out the past two/three weeks. i was like yeah she'll be good by next week. NOPE. bitch, stop eating m&m's, go get yourself some oj and chicken noodle soup. i'm not trying to get all fucked up from your germs right now.

eBay buyers are fucking idiots.

sell quite a few things on there, and about 50% of the time, people buy an item, and then they decide to start asking questions about condition, try to get cheaper shipping and other shit.