shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Just about every decision I've made in life so far with regards to career choice.

Might just be stress of what happened with regards to med school earlier this year. I wasn't as devastated as I thought I'd be when it happened at the beginning of the summer. But as the new term starts and I'm sat around spending most nights up till 5am, it's a stark contrast to how things could have been.

Everything from the way I entered med school to the way I bailed. Because I transferred from another course at university, which I didn't complete, I'm currently sat with qualifications of a school leaver, which is not impressive for someone my age.

If I'd chosen to stay on my previous course, I'd at least have a degree and the option to apply to a medical school as a graduate or at least have the options of following another career path.

But I'm stuck with neither and that is down to decisions and mistakes I've made.

Hell, I'm beginning to think that life would have been bliss if medicine never twigged on my radar. Also getting to the point where I'm wishing that I was in the same situation as a friend who dropped out of high school at the age of 16. His life may be shit, but he has a clean slate and he doesn't have a ridiculous amount of debt to pay off.

and when you wake up in the morning only to walk into a spider's web.

I hate it when this happens to me, but I love it when it happens to other people. Looks hilarious. See some dude just walking casually and then BAM furiously swatting at his own face.

bitches who block the way because they insist on wearing shoes that only allow them to walk 1 metre every 5 seconds.

IIII dunno about this one. Seems like this would just be a great opportunity for potential creeping/lurking.

Posted · Hidden by freecat, November 16, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by freecat, November 16, 2011 - No reason given

girlfriend asking me why i don't write "i love you" at the end of my facebook msg to her. seriously dude i'm living in another country and we'll prbably never live in the same place ever and anyway we only dated for like 2 months. i had feelings but tbh, right now, i can't really write i love you without being dishonest. (and i also met this cute german art student who doesn't wear bras so hummmmm)

girlfriend asking me why i don't write "i love you" at the end of my facebook msg to her. seriously dude i'm living in another country and we'll prbably never live in the same place ever and anyway we only dated for like 2 months. i had feelings but tbh, right now, i can't really write i love you without being dishonest. (and i also met this cute german art student who doesn't wear bras so hummmmm)

let us decide for you.