shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest roastedchickenwing
I hate roastedchickenwings

i hate you because you resemble an ape. why don't you go rob a store, have 10 kids with 10 different mothers, sell drugs, and be a loud educated self that you are.

i hate you because you resemble an ape. why don't you go rob a store, have 10 kids with 10 different mothers, sell drugs, and be a loud educated self that you are.
i've done nothing wrong. It's you people who contribute nothing but troll.

do you have a dissociative disorder?

Guest roastedchickenwing

yes, i have dissociative disorder. Now are you going to make fun of my disability?

The ape comment was a joke. Why are you guys taking this site seriously? don't you know internet comment isn't meant to be taken to heart?

to add, i'll do you guys a favor and ban myself. you won't see me logged on to this forum site any longer. So long and gl in your future sufu endeavors.

i don't have to answer to you. Why don't you just log off and move on with your life. OH, that's right, you don't have one. Good luck spending the rest of your life posting here.

The dude's doing a Ph.D and is applying for a Fulbright scholarship. (No stalking, just remembered from other posts of yours)

In other news, popcorn.gif

On the real, kids these days especially blacks and spics be dropping outta school and having babies at age 14.

regretting + repping you. You're not an uneducated, unemployed virgin because you're holding out for something "deeply significant and better", but because you're an awful human being, and exactly the opposite of what an employer or a girl for that matter would view as desirable. Go fuck yourself, cause nobody else is gonna.

Working in a giant bureaucracy at which the mantra of every employee is "first things first, cover your ass".

Just fucking do it. We're fucking a client for no good reason, and you're gonna make me wait a week to get authorization to do it? Take a the risk you fucking pussy, you're not going to get fired.

if i hear niggas in paris or anything by rick ross blasting from some shitty car stereo from my 5th story window again i'm gonna fuckin piss into a cup and pour it out of my window onto their heads.

why don't you just pee out the window? save time and a cup

yeah, it is a lot of hours lol

but yo i wouldn't tell on them even though i hate their guts. i've seen them leave minutes after my supervisor leaves early. damn hypocrites fuckin old bitches

i just want to ride my motorcycle home and make some damn dumplings :(

is jesus kneeling? if he is, then santa is a lot shorter than I thought. otherwise he has a really disproportionate body.

and whats with the dead elf? did a plane hit the north pole and I never heard about it on the news?

so many questions.