shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Guest roastedchickenwing
I fucking hate your posts. Negative reputation is serious business.

And i hate you

When will you get your mind out of the virtual world and into reality? You are so coup up at home chewing on thigh legs and giving reputations that your fat ass is lame. :eek:

i dunno, i think maybe baeyer-drewson isn't the one taking things too seriously

Ding, ding, ding. Tell him what he's won.

I don't actually hate you, roastedchickenwing, just in it for lulz. That said, your posts do suggest that you are the very definition of human mediocrity, and I fucking hate mediocrity. Now fuck off and watch some Two and a Half Men (cue canned laughter).

Bra straps are kinda annoying. No hate, just tend to stay linked when they really have no business staying on.

also the baeyer-drewson hate is hilarious. <3 bd

Guest roastedchickenwing
I hate your inability to understand the irony of this post.

i don't have to answer to you. Why don't you just log off and move on with your life. OH, that's right, you don't have one. Good luck spending the rest of your life posting here.

You're 19 and you've never kissed a girl. I'm condescending myself for even needing to bring that up.

Disclaimer: I would never discredit anyone on that alone. But the stuff you're saying lately is a serious clash with what you've revealed of yourself. Drop the facade and start over.

Guest roastedchickenwing
You're 19 and you've never kissed a girl. I'm condescending myself for even needing to bring that up.

Unlike majority of the people here, i am not a mindless donkey. I don't live up to the "modern standard" and seek for one night stands and rush into relationships. You probably let media and society run your life. In your little mind you probably think at your age (18), you should lose your virginity or people will frown down upon you and think you're pathetic. To be quite frank, i don't give a dam. By not having kissed anyone, I have proven that I can have a life without needing to get in serious relationships yet.

I am an open book, i lay down my confession on the board regardless of what others think of me. For that, i got many positive rep. Now, i express my 2 cent and i defend myself, and ya'll taking Baeyer-Drewson side? Well, i can see why. He is a frequent user on this site, joined 3 years ago and have over 1000 + post. Of course, the mindless donkeys you people are will obviously tail him.

Unlike majority of the people here, i am not a mindless donkey. I don't live up to the "modern standard" and seek for one night stands and rush into relationships. You probably let media and society run your life. In your little mind you probably think at your age (18), you should lose your virginity or people will frown down upon you and think you're pathetic. To be quite frank, i don't give a dam. By not having kissed anyone, I have proven that I can have a life without needing to get in serious relationships yet.

I am an open book, i lay down my confession on the board regardless of what others think of me. For that, i got many positive rep. Now, i express my 2 cent and i defend myself, and ya'll taking Baeyer-Drewson side? Well, i can see why. He is a frequent user on this site, joined 3 years ago and have over 1000 + post. Of course, the mindless donkeys you people are will obviously tail him.

70307d9c-dcfe-4e86-b298-622c02b74613.jpg

I negged you for making a racist comment you twat.

Also, you have not proven anything by refusing to be in a relationship.

Kissing: a serious relationship.

By not having kissed anyone, I have proven that I can have a life without needing to get in serious relationships yet.

Dude, you're bonkers. I have never been in a serious relationship, nor any form of 'relationship' for that matter. You read what I said after what you quoted: I'm not judging you for anything. But having said you're getting bad grades, never been with a girl and don't have a job (edit: I think you said that stuff anyway, sorry if I'm wrong) - I'm just wondering what 'getting on with real life' you're actually doing.

I don't know what you're comparing the 'modern standard' to either - the standard of previous centuries where people lost their virginity at 12, thus rendering you even further behind?

Guest roastedchickenwing

since when is losing virginity at 12 even deemed appropriate during human civilization? Please. Yes, bad grades, no relationship and no employment is all true. However, that doesn't necessarily mean i don't have a social life nor a life for that matter.

I have bad grades because i watch two and a half men

i can't be in a relationship because i am ugly

i can't get a job because i spend most of my days here commenting on post.

On the real, kids these days especially blacks and spics be dropping outta school and having babies at age 14. Obviously this is consider abnormal back in the days but because hollywood exists, we see this as acceptable. You people are mindless donkeys compared to the philosophical people at their time to say the very least.