shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

spiders in my dreams again
Woke up this morning thinking there was a spider on my stomach but it was just the drawstrings of my pyjamas...

If you're that scared of spiders, never come to Australia. A friend had this thing in her room but lost sight of it before she went to bed. It fell out of her clothes and onto her foot while she was getting dressed. That is a bobby pin for reference. And its legs are curled up. It was about twice that size sprawled out.

tamspider.jpg

Yeah, told them I wasn't happy to do that, told my agent too and he called them. Now they're trying to talk the client around.

The AD isn't very good at communicating what they want, I best guess is that the client sent them an image and said they wanted "something like that" and the AD interpreted it as "something in that theme, but in any style you like".

okay so i'm posting this here instead of in the breakup thread because of my moritorium on this place being for pussies.

but.

I fucking HATE women sometimes. Maybe if you had shut the fuck up for thirty god damn seconds, and listened to me the way I listened to you, time and time again, just ONCE shut the fuck up and stop talking over every single thing I try and say, and stop telling yourself the same fucking bullshit sob story and be introspective for ONE fucking second this whole goddamn clusterfuck could've been avoided.

You wait until NOW to fucking listen. NOW you listen and fucking agree, and take a peek in the old vanity and realized maybe, just maybe, my reactions to things are reactions to things, not just actions that happen in a fucking vacuum. You wait until NOW to say that, yknow Matt, maybe shit would've been a little different if I stopped being a bitch, and yeah, you're an asshole but maybe you would've been less of one if I wasn't pulling the shit that I was, maybe Matt, maybe you would've been more agreeable if I was more agreeable and we could've worked on the little things together. Maybe being passive aggressive is just as bad as (maybe even worse than!) speaking your fucking mind. You wait until NOW to say yeah, yknow what, maybe it would've been okay if we'd stayed together because it was only for one month anyway. And you fucking leave today and NOW you say this shit?

I hate women. Fuck you. (except you Sam. You're still perfect.)

edit - that was pretty angry sounding. :( i should clarify that the reactions i was talking about were not tirades like that directed at her, but rather simply walking away.

i hate.

dear girl who sits in front of me in class,

if you are sneaking bacon covered tater tots from your backpack into your fat face.. the least you can do is SHARE YOU GREEDY FUCKING CUNT. STOP CHEWING WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN AND USE A FUCKING NAPKIN.

From,

The guy behind you who will FUCK YOU UP verbally if I ever see your fatass at a party.

I hear this -- been dealing with passive-aggressive behavior from a girl for months (friend situation, not romantic, thank god -- I don't envy your bit, because that makes it 10x more complicated and difficult to extricate yourself from).

I've been trying to put in extra effort, talking through the situations, trying to understand her point of view even while she's pointing the finger at me and everyone else around her. Finally, taking a friend's good advice -- if someone's being unreasonable, passive-aggressive, playing the victim and trying to pin things on you, you just have to say "NOPE" and get out of there.

I fucking HATE women sometimes. Maybe if you had shut the fuck up for thirty god damn seconds, and listened to me the way I listened to you, time and time again, just ONCE shut the fuck up and stop talking over every single thing I try and say, and stop telling yourself the same fucking bullshit sob story and be introspective for ONE fucking second this whole goddamn clusterfuck could've been avoided.

You wait until NOW to fucking listen. NOW you listen and fucking agree, and take a peek in the old vanity and realized maybe, just maybe, my reactions to things are reactions to things, not just actions that happen in a fucking vacuum. You wait until NOW to say that, yknow Matt, maybe shit would've been a little different if I stopped being a bitch, and yeah, you're an asshole but maybe you would've been less of one if I wasn't pulling the shit that I was, maybe Matt, maybe you would've been more agreeable if I was more agreeable and we could've worked on the little things together. Maybe being passive aggressive is just as bad as (maybe even worse than!) speaking your fucking mind. You wait until NOW to say yeah, yknow what, maybe it would've been okay if we'd stayed together because it was only for one month anyway. And you fucking leave today and NOW you say this shit?

That is the main reason why I had to end my first relationship (a whole 4.5years of that shit). I just couldn't take it anymore. The girl could've just done what she said she would do instead of saying she would.

Man. I went to Costco today to get gas and there's a fat line so they have lines that go to every 2 pumps. Well, I'm waiting in this one line(I choose which one by what cars I think hold the least amount of gas) and for some reason, every other line is way faster than ours. It turns out that only one person is moving forward at a time because the pumps are 2 in a row and once the person at the 2nd pump left, the car at the front of the line wouldn't go around, instead waiting for the first pump.

I watch this happen twice before I just pull out of the line and cut 4 people in line. Surprisingly, nobody even said anything as I bought all seven gallons of 91 octane and left.

Also, people who think group study rooms are soundproof. stupid kag, I can hear you yelling at your boyfriend on the phone from the FLOOR BELOW YOU.