shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i want sybaritical to have all of my points, nice knowing you sufu.

what the.

hey magnetic, did you really just peace the fuck out or is it one of those deals where you announce you're leaving but then return months or years later absent any sort of fanfare, i.e., icarus, servo2000, fade to black ... some more i can't think of, and i might be wrong about the names i mentioned just now as well.

what the.

hey magnetic, did you really just peace the fuck out or is it one of those deals where you announce you're leaving but then return months or years later absent any sort of fanfare, i.e., icarus, servo2000, fade to black ... some more i can't think of, and i might be wrong about the names i mentioned just now as well.

pretty sure he was talking as if the spider was going to kill him

what the.

(un)fortunately, i survived last night's spider bombardment (i literally killed a small one as i finished that word) so i'm here to spam another day.

i appreciate the concern if there was any, i know i would pray for anyone else under attack from our sworn enemy.

I just got a text from someone showing off their new haircut and below the pic they texted "one vintage ass motherfucker" and that theyll be dining at Rubys tonight.

This is getting out of hand.

post shower

i still reek of formaldehyde.

i feel sorry for my girlfriend.

OpZJLjrb4vU

And I don't even care how she died...

But I like it better if she smells of formaldehyde!

Woke up this morning thinking there was a spider on my stomach but it was just the drawstrings of my pyjamas... There has actually been a spider crawling on me in my sleep before. Felt a tickling sensation across my chest and squashed something under my tshirt before falling back to sleep, When I woke up in the morning, there was a scrunched-up spidey on the bedroom floor.