shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

i've been trying to make Rosetta Stone work on my Mac for 3 days now.

Fuck. Just let me learn french already.

Skip it, it doesnt work. Google rosetta stone doesnt work and you'll find many links including one from a Rosetta Stone employee about why it doesnt work.

http://www.reddit.com/search?q=rosetta+stone&sort=top

My wife is a native Japanese speaker and she tried the speech portion and it kept saying her pronunciation was wrong for the Japanese level 1 disc.

Skip it...

Thanks for the heads up.

Story time.

For my major I have to pass with two 200 (second year) Uni courses in the same language (the first of which I am starting in September). This also meant that I had to take two first year courses as pre-reqs. ALSO, it had been seven years since I had last done any french in school. So, although I perform fairly well in school, french rapes my average. It means I am unable to get into the Honour's program and I am starting to get worried that the low marks will fuck my chances for getting into a Master's program.

I figured if I plowed through Rosetta Stone in the next few weeks and continuing it during the beginning of school that it will help me out in class. I can see how it wouldn't really make someone fluent but it is a lot better than staring at a textbook.

Does anyone have any helpful ideas for working on picking up a language?

Man, french is so fucking hard to learn. You kind of shot your foot with that one. I know people in University that can't pass first year french classes.

EVEN THE FRENCH PEOPLE CAN'T SPEAK IT!!

I feel bad for you.. Good luck dude! I'm lucky that it was my first language and not my second.

Man, french is so fucking hard to learn. You kind of shot your foot with that one. I know people in University that can't pass first year french classes.

EVEN THE FRENCH PEOPLE CAN'T SPEAK IT!!

I feel bad for you.. Good luck dude! I'm lucky that it was my first language and not my second.

heille là là t'es-tu fou toé?

client's who start to run away with the level of customer service they expect from me. If you're emailing me these questions, that tells me you have access to the internet, and by extension to fucking google.

I am not a personal assistant. Despite the fact that I am loosely associated with financial markets by virtue of the fact that I work at a bank branch, I am also not a certified financial analyst.

STOP FUCKING EMAILING ME SPOT PRICE CHECKS ON PHYSICAL GOLD. GOOGLE THAT SHIT YOUR DAMN SELF. STOP ASKING ME IF YOU SHOULD BUY PHYSICAL GOLD. IF BARACK OBAMA CANT PREDICT WHAT THE ECONOMY IS GOING TO DO WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I BE ABLE TO.

flying domestically and people carrying 2 huge TSA approved carry-ons which fills up the overhead bins at where im sitting

so i have to fuckin put my bag 4-5rows down the aisle, making it a goddamn hassle to get my shit when it lands..

client's who start to run away with the level of customer service they expect from me. If you're emailing me these questions, that tells me you have access to the internet, and by extension to fucking google.

I am not a personal assistant. Despite the fact that I am loosely associated with financial markets by virtue of the fact that I work at a bank branch, I am also not a certified financial analyst.

STOP FUCKING EMAILING ME SPOT PRICE CHECKS ON PHYSICAL GOLD. GOOGLE THAT SHIT YOUR DAMN SELF. STOP ASKING ME IF YOU SHOULD BUY PHYSICAL GOLD. IF BARACK OBAMA CANT PREDICT WHAT THE ECONOMY IS GOING TO DO WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I BE ABLE TO.

yes. fucking google your directions and any of the other stupid shit you could figure out faster by not asking ME.