shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

people who make juvenile grammar mistakes and call others a grammar cop or nazi for pointing it out. i guess it is wrong to assume you passed elementary school

than is for comparisons, then is not

effect is a noun, affect is not

THE MORE YOU KNOW, THE FURTHER YOU GO

effect can be a verb. just sayin'.

i wasn't gonna list everything it can be man

is it personal effects or personal affects. I always forget.

personal effects

...and affect can be a noun

yo :( microsoft word disagrees

it doesn't seem right and that's how i learned it.

dictionary.com (lol) says it can't be a noun

collins says it can't be a noun

merriam-webster says it can although it is obsolete usage

oxford english dictionary wants me to sign up fuck that

in any case, i hate how bitches always gotta be scented. perfume, shampoo, hand sanitizer, etc. isn't it enough to smell fresh and not like shit? why you gotta smell all false? it's irritating

i hate how bitches always gotta be scented...

this is the truth. then they want crazy scented every-fucking-thing. this 'scented everything' is called bath and body works and it is torture. apple spice cinnamon melon nectar candle and christmas time birthday cake peach cobbler hand sanitizer and etc ad inifitum

I don't mind a particular scent. if you keep everything else unscented and stick with something simple, not this mash up of everything under the sun.

it doesn't seem right and that's how i learned it

dictionary.com (lol) says it can't be a noun

collins says it can't be a noun

merriam-webster says it can although it is obsolete usage

oxford english dictionary wants me to sign up fuck that

wha?

–noun

Psychology . feeling or emotion.

Psychiatry . an expressed or observed emotional response: Restricted, flat, or blunted affect may be a symptom of mental illness, especially schizophrenia.

Obsolete . affection; passion; sensation; inclination; inward disposition or feeling.

anywho, it's hot out sometimes, that sucks huh

I hate how bitches love to wear those wedges that look like they are made of hay or some shit now. What the fuck is that shit I hate them. I thought they were only for 30 year old mail order brides but now young beezies are sporting them.

What the fuck is going on.

I hate how bitches love to wear those wedges that look like they are made of hay or some shit now. What the fuck is that shit I hate them. I thought they were only for 30 year old mail order brides but now young beezies are sporting them.

What the fuck is going on.

they're really popular in sweden right now combined with fat legs and short jeans shorts. grosses me out and looks like shit (would still look like shit even with skinny legs though)

When people say (type) "du" +bonus points if they're white

sounds so fucking corny even if it's supposed to be a joke/ ironic

attn: amardeep

amardeep is extremely not white though

this is all I have to say about this

you don't get kvc06's bonus points

but you are still guilty as charged,

a m a r d u

fuck people who take music too seriously

i'll be bumpin some justin timberlake when some fool will start raggin on the fact that i hate tool and they'd say 'fuck you anton you only listen to shit nobody's ever heard of'

yo shut the fuck up i already told you i have selective, but not necessarily good taste in music

people who say things online when they wouldn't have the mental capacity to say it irl (or it's just completely different to what they'd really say with their mouth)

and they're being serious

fucking facebook philosophers and shit

"Hov"? Really? Y'all are rapping about spending money on Margiela and gold rings, not curing cancer or giving shelter to the poor, let's keep your role in this world straight.

I've seen people saying "Oh, the video for Otis is so JOYFUL!!"

Of course it's fucking joyful, they're driving around in the sun with a car full of supermodels (who wouldn't look at either of them twice without their money) in a hella expensive car that they just got to fuck up.

I like the track though.