shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

nike blazer vintage. it's the worse, everyone's wearing those around here like they're so cool but those shoes just suck and so do the people wearing them.

moving this discussion over from Misc Musings:

when fat people proclaim they're gonna go on a diet and get all fit and healthy, then make only slightly better eating and workout choices. Sweet, so you're gonna try to drop 100lbs, but you've just opted to eat 6x the normal serving size of Dreyers Yogurt Blends ice cream instead of the real thing, way to make progress you fucking fat fuck. Get real and STOP EATING ICE CREAM ALL TOGETHER. And no, just cause you think salad is a healthier alternative it isn't when you pour a half cup of ranch dressing all over it. Stop kidding yourself.

^^^ Truth but I especially hate it when

Fat people (usually chicks) talk about going to the gym and how intense their workout with the personal trainer was....Bitch, working out once in a blue moon til your sore will not void all the bullshit you eat and all of the absolutely nothing you do the other days. Your not sore because your a beast in the gym. Youre sore because youre out of shape. so stop telling me youre doing this and youre going to do that and two weeks ago you did this. Fuck you. Fuck your raspberry slash, your lemon meringe, and your fuckin key lime pie. You haven't lost a pound. Your "personal trainer" lied, those pants are still too tight.

Oh, and I hate skinny people who ask other people if they're getting fat.

And no, just cause you think salad is a healthier alternative it isn't when you pour a half cup of ranch dressing all over it. Stop kidding yourself.

i've probably already covered this, but i saw a chick in the school caf pour mounds of mayo on her sandwich.

i thought it couldn't get any worse, but when she came back with a salad and added even more, i had to fucking leave.

is this typical cwg or fat girl behavior?

i've probably already covered this, but i saw a chick in the school caf pour mounds of mayo on her sandwich.

is this typical cwg or fat girl behavior?

My ex-boss's wife was pregnant, and would go to burger king and get 2 XL french fries, then pull out her own jar of mayonaise from her purse and dunk handfuls of fries in the mayo before squishing the fistful in her mouth. She was super oily and sweaty on top of being pretty heavy (at the peak of her pregnancy), and seeing the mayo collect on the corners of her mouth and chin while chewing while she'd talk to me was one of the worst visuals I've ever seen. Stuck with me forever.

how it's always before you make some life changing decisions or move out far away that things heavily counterbalance your decision.......

i've met the coolest girl, beside being very open minded and fun she's also everything i like in a women body-wise. it's only been like a month since we started dating but i really wish it would have lasted longer :(

there'll be so many more womens i know but still..........

The cliquey fobs at my res college who hang out exclusively with other fobs and only go clubbing at asian clubs. Was at the club tonight and one of them said they were surprised I was there since it was 'asian night'.

Is there something wrong with me if I can't get along with people of my own race?

u hate da fobs but u wanna be wit da fobs

u hate da fobs but u wanna be wit da fobs

my friend says he dates Korean fobs exclusively (he's Filipino). i wonder how that's working out for him

haha@ tough bros in the gym only doing curls, oftentimes on the squat rack. bicep peak is my life's worth man!!!!

Fucking hate somalians wanting their makeup done but don't wna buy a goddamn eyeliner for like $9

Asians who are looking at Dior/ysl/guerlain (and can afford it) but ask for something cheaper after I've applied their whole face

White girls who think they are entitled to a full face makeup cause they drove far to get there

Indians/Asians/middle easterners who don't wna be their goddamn color in foundation, they want IVORY. mofo u is BEIGE

Ppl who wna steal n fuck up my paycheck, Fu

Moms who let their kids touch everything n smear it obscure places

Moms who micromanage my cosultations, telling ME what makeup to put on MY client. Do it yourself then, cunt!

Moms who let their 11 yr old daughters buy $200 worth of makeup...don't be surprised when she tells you she's pregnant tmrw

There's more...just had to vent tho, 40+ hrs in makeup makes one crazy

:o

Eye was bothering me last night and I woke up at 5am with a huge ass stye and my eye completely swollen shut. Does anyone know how I can get the swelling down more? I have to work at ten. I've kept warm bags of tea on it and thats made it go down a bunch but it's still pretty bad