shit you hate

RedFoxxworth

Was playing a game of LoL tonight with friend and friend's older (27ish) brother.

Friend's brother has literally been playing for 1 day and he just goes on and on about how the game has no skill involved, and how the other team was killing him by "pressing 2 buttons"

okay. you have no idea whats going on in the game. you are literally giving away free kills. you are 4 levels lower than them and have no items. you are dying in 2 hits because you suck. not that how many buttons a person needs to press to kill you means anything.

get on my level and stop bitching until you have played for at least a month.

Went to hennessy x kaws last night.

Met some hot danish slut.

got head in the bathroom of the new museum

leave with free bottle off henny

come home go on fb

see my ex gf posted a pic of her with her cake showing in the background

fap

fuck

she had the wettest most juciest puerto rican pussy ever. shit was like sliding your dick into a bottle of oil.

fuck

going to hamptons right now though, so i shouldnt be mad

peace

do people actually like hennessy?

i think it's just cause its in rap videos

stuff tastes like crap.

do people actually like hennessy?

i think it's just cause its in rap videos

stuff tastes like crap.

Whats wrong with Hennessy? the VS and Black tastes like crap... the black got wayyyyy too much vanilla notes to it... but the VSOP, XO and up is good stuff...

I prefer Pierre Ferrand... they make a better Cognac... but most bars dont that...

i've done that shit before. Closed at a coffee shop - leaving at 10:30/45 and have to open the next morning at 6. Sometimes they would schedule me for a Sunday close and I would have to be up at 4am (work at 5am) for my Mon-Fri warehouse job.

shit sucked horribly

The cliquey fobs at my res college who hang out exclusively with other fobs and only go clubbing at asian clubs. Was at the club tonight and one of them said they were surprised I was there since it was 'asian night'.

Is there something wrong with me if I can't get along with people of my own race?

On that closing work tip.

Man I fuckin hate motherfuckers that dont want to leave the store when it closes.

I remember one night I was closing at a coffee shop. We always give people a 10 minute warning just so they know whats up. However, this woman comes in probably 5 minutes to closing. She (a very aggressive short haired thicker woman) gets a cup of coffee and sits down and starts reading the news paper. Sweeping the cafe I walk up to her and let her know we would be closing soon. Not even a break in her concentration, she keeps reading the paper and doesn't even acknowledge me. Not going to lie, I usually like confrontation but her presence was a bit more than I wanted to deal with that night so I just let her do her thing. We finally close and everyone is KINDLY leaving but she just stays. I go up and inform her of the time and that she had to leave etc. I had to keep repeating myself because she refused to acknowledge me. She puts the paper down and looks into my eyes and says: "I'm going to sit here and keep reading the paper". I don't think she did voodoo or mind control on me, but it definitely had the effect. I was so confused (or frightened by her demeanor) that I just let her sit there. She left maybe 10 minutes later. Fucking scary woman(sort of manly).

Long story short. I ALSO fucking hate when people don't get the fuck out when stores close.